• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] AoE Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Out of curiosity are any of these AoE spells you are using coded?

Nope, just normal spells from the Editor, I notice that sometimes I see items on the ground get selected with a circle around it from afar, I don't think it's possible to trigger a selection for a item which strikes me odd. Using AoE spells gets stuck to nearest items at times and soon after it just crashes, sometimes instantly.

Level 4
Nope, just normal spells from the Editor, I notice that sometimes I see items on the ground get selected with a circle around it from afar, I don't think it's possible to trigger a selection for a item which strikes me odd. Using AoE spells gets stuck to nearest items at times and soon after it just crashes, sometimes instantly.
what kind of spell you use??

Level 12
Uploading the map would definitey be a good idea...

You shouldn't tell users to just upload their maps, I might as well stop mapping if that was the case. I can provide other information to help resolve the issue but uploading my map is isn't an option.

I'm not making any sense? I just told you it's tinkers cluster rockets, it's a AoE spell? Wow....

I think that you do not understand how odd your situation is.
If you don't have any triggers/code connected to the spells, and the game crashes when you use them, most probable explanation is that you f*cked the code up somewhere. If you can't find the problem, uploading the map here could let someone else fix it for you.

Why is everyone so paranoid... :/

Level 12
I think that you do not understand how odd your situation is.
If you don't have any triggers/code connected to the spells, and the game crashes when you use them, most probable explanation is that you f*cked the code up somewhere. If you can't find the problem, uploading the map here could let someone else fix it for you.

Why is everyone so paranoid... :/

Paranoid and being uncomfortable with something are completely opposite. I already stated that there is no code that interacts with it. It's just the spell with some basic re-edits on the spell, I'm just as confused as you're.

Edit: -Nevermind- I'll just a different spell

Status
Not open for further replies.