• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

anti redistribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well, i see much of thw's stuff(model with 'do not redistribute to other site with out my permission') being redistributed by other member (thw's member) to other site, i think this is must be stopped, adding the 'do not redistribute to other site with out my permission' to the default model's read me would be nice

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
The Hive is not responsible for the redistribution of user submitted resources at other websites. It's up to the author to contact the administration of the respective website and have them remove his/her work.

Generally, as with so many other websites, when users put their files up for download at a specific website, chances are it's downloadable at several other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.