• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anti aliasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Does anyone know where I can find the anti-aliasing graphic option? I just cant find it and the game looks crap without it :S

Last edited:
Level 9
Just force it on as Maker is saying. With ATI CCC you can just put it from program-default to something you like.

But I guess you have Nvidia, people with crazy expansive computers but no knowledge in them, or their hard-ware normally has Nvidia-cards. I'm sure Nvidia has somekind of control-panel as well

Level 37
I don't know the source for this quote:

Apparently, there is a workaround to force FSAA in Starcraft II using (newer) AMD/ATi cards:

1. Download the freeware RadeonPro profiling utility from RadeonPro :: Radeon Profiles Tool and install it.
2. Create a profile for Starcraft 2 and point it to Starcraft II's .exe file.
3. Click on the newly created Starcraft II profile.
4. Go to the Tweaks tab, and in the Anti-Aliasing Compatibility section, force the "Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway" Anti-Aliasing Profile.
5. Set your desired FSAA options in the Visual tab for the profile.
6. Start Starcraft II and enjoy it with FSAA.

Make sure to have RadeonPro start with Windows, as it's required to run in the background to switch to the proper profile when you launch the game.

Note that this workaround may not work with some older Radeon cards.

PS.: Renaming the .exe to biahh.exe may also work, but it's nowhere as elegant as using RadeonPro and it may cause issues with the CrossfireX profile being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.