• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
IS there anyway to get a "warcraft III CD Key" I've just bought another copy of "warcraft III Frozen Throne" and they gave me a "Reign of chaos" cd key with it... its a new factory in uk "Gamezone" and i was wondering i sent blizzard an email but my "Reciept" is at other house, and is there another way to get the proper cd key for it ?

oh yeah is battle.net down or something because i am using brothers cd key and we can't connect too any servers only asia.

Last edited:
Level 16
Come on dude. Are you that stupid?

Nobody is going to tell you how to get a working cd key because there is only one way to get it legally; go to the store and a buy a copy of the wc3:tft. Nobody cares about your sob story, no matter how sad and pathetic it is. Dont have a cd key ---> go to the store and buy yourself one.

Level 16
Why would you think Blizzard would fix other companies mistakes? Find your receipt and contact the store from which you bought the game.
Asking here "is there any way to get a cd key" just makes you look like the countless of others who have asked how to get a cd key when they have no intention of paying for it.

Level 19
I don't want anyones i've tryed "Ilegal" way and i've got a temp ban for 2mins-72hours now.. and I've tryed to get my mom too tell me the email address of the company but shes abit of an "Idiot" so i got to wait till tomorrow till i can contact the company by the email address on the recipet.

edit:// Got my new cd-key so close and delete this thread please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.