• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Announcements (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Added 2 new terrain screenshot again showing the erly state of the Inner Crypt but improved! Feedback here or in the thread itself is appreciated but mostly in thread because I really need someone to post for me to post another quick update.

Got really many time for this so many updates are coming!

Level 30
Hey! I always update the thread and because of that I have forgot to update this so here: as you can see in the thread, Doomlord has the HT map for grammar fixing. My grammar's the worse trust me so it needs attention from a great writer like him xD and also Wrathion is now making the spellset for the Lich which is great because I teseted its WiP state.

After these two users finished these task, only few things to go and v0.2 is ready!

Level 30
Been so long and I just want to announce that Im fully back into working on this one. Added many screenshots that I cant count them exactly so I suggest for everyone to look at thread but dont worry for I will add them also to the group here.

The new screenshots are not yet added and they will be added right now into their proper sections in the Introduction post (First Post) and also at the Posts!

Level 30
Been so long once again...lol BTW for updates I suggest go look at the thread for there quite many but what I can only say is Im quite that done and maybe I can release ALPHA 0.2 this month if I can continue with a good progress and next month if progress gets a little slow.

Level 30
Map will be given to HooOdy who is the terrainer for Heroes Tale though not the permanent terrainer. He will completly revamp the terrain to a greater one so after this, expect many terrain screenshots of the new looks of the terrain of each parts in the map!

Might be running from you. Expect he'll make an escape account in no time. He might have screwed up.
By the way you should really consider things. It's been so long since we had an update on that terrain. It's like he kept you waiting for 2 months and ..

You know, that two months could have been productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.