• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Discussion] Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
i think we should make a discussion about suggestions in this group
so all member can give their opinions and suggestions to make this group much useful and good

Suggestions

Note: This is just a suggestion, if do you think this is offensive or unworthy please delete this discussion

Rules
I know this group is not strict with rules, but at least we should make a rules
this is to prevent the group looks messed up

Discussions
there is 5 or so map development discussion in this group, i think we should merge a one discussion where the topic is "Discussed Your Project Here"
to make it much cleaner, or ask SCN a permission to make a development discussion here. i forgot if the group owner can edit his group member post?
if yes, let SCN edit his member's post to make it much cleaner and not look messed up, if no.. make a template of map development and later on give it to SCN to moderate, if it's worthy and looks good.. post it in discussion
Also delete unused discussion

i repeat this is just a suggestion, if you think this is useless or not good in your opinon. you can delete this discussion
if i say something wrong, please forgive me

~Sincerely, Rheiko

Status
Not open for further replies.