• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Animation's to GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Is there an easy way to export the model I'm working on's animations into a gif file?
I've tried using the anim to gif function on wc3viewer but it's always grey'd out.

(Not sure if this is the right forum for this kind of thing)

It's not grayed out for me. I use the options Export Selected Area, Background color is transparent in gif, which results "nearest pixel" option in the Resize Method and then all fine. Those options should interfere with the coloring result though.
You might also want to try the other option, the picture sequence creation, and get a program to merge the pictures, into resulting the gif animation file you wish.

Level 7
Yeah theres many problems with the animation to frames feature. For me I cant directly export the animation as a gif as I receive an error. So as a solution I have to export as a .avi, then import the .avi file using Photoshop CS4

I would then compress the animation file accordingly so I can use it such as upload and use it as my avatar.

Level 8
You can also use FRAPS to get an .avi, then use Microsoft GiF Converter to convert it to .gif. But the quality will not be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.