• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Animation: How can we combine effects of similar models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi guys
I notice that Uther's model file does not have light effect in its spell animation nor in its stand channel animation. Other paladin's model files on the other hand, have blessing light effect that appear on the hammer, both in the channel animation and spell animation.
Is there a way that we can add this light effect to Uther's model? If it is too complicated ( for me) , I would appreciate it if someone would make it.
I also have similar issue with other model. I will add update this post if I remember it soon.
UPDATE: NONE!!!

Level 16
Level 14
Level 16
I think I am getting a bit near.
I know the path for the texture. I just want to know how to attach it to the caster. I used:
1- art-Effect: custom path>>>Path of texture
2- art-caster: custom path>>> path of texture.
3- art- caster attachments>>> 1
4- art- caster attachment point>>>> hand ( I also tried chest)
here is a screenshot.
113210d1334779807-animation-how-can-we-combine-effects-similar-models-yellow_star_dim.png

I attached both suspected models, which are:
a-) Textures\Yellow_Star_Dim.blp
b-) Textures\Yellow_Star.blp
But it did not work.

so, where do you think I went wrong?

Attachments

• yellow_Star_Dim.png
    yellow_Star_Dim.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.