• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I think there's something wrong with my WE, or my memory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I could have sworn that the Jaina Proudmoore model played a channeling animation when she casts Blizzard. However, she just stands there whenever I test it on any map that was created with my WE. I started out with a different unit that used her model, but I also tested it with the actual Jaina unit from the Campaign section with the same effect. The Archmage still works; however, the Blood Mage also stands there doing nothing when casting Blizzard. (In my map you can buy various spells).

Also, I could have sworn that when a model didn't have a channel or cast animation, it played their attack animation in a loop whenever they were casting or channeling a spell. This doesn't seem to happen now with every unit I've tested casting Blizzard. They just stand there.

Provided I'm not going senile, what could have caused it?

Status
Not open for further replies.