• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using a custom birth animation that I trigger using a dummy unit. The issue is that the birth animation only lasts 60 seconds and then resets. I tried extending the range in the sequence manager in magos but that did not work. How can I set the stand animation to be 180 seconds instead of 60?

EDIT: I've attached the model I'm referring too.

Attachments

• ChaosBirth.rar
    392.1 KB · Views: 47
  • ChaosBirth.7z
    369.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 23
Bump 'cos I'm at home now.

Since it's based on UndeadBirth, extending the sequence alone isn't going to cut it -- everything is animated from 3333 to 63333, so extending the sequence to 12333 will just leave you with another 60 seconds of unanimation (can't say if this is what you're getting or if WC3 itself is just chopping it back to 60 itself, though; but if you're using a dummy unit, presumably you're getting said unanimation).

Basically: extending this animation may be a decent amount of work. There don't seem to be too many keyframes per each finger joint, so it might not be too difficult to copy-pasta some of these to fill the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.