• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Always avoid SILVER edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Plz give some feedback on this map,just because its 17 time downloaded i wanna know what u ppl think about it and how to improve it?..

Link - http://resources.hiveworkshop.com/?id=412&s=maps

-=Map information=-

The was idea was first to make it as a 'Escape trainer' where you constantly should avoid creatures ( thats the name 'Always avoid' ur doing nothing else then avoiding those creatures ),

There are kind of 8 different themes ( including christmas! =) ) where u can choose of to play in,the theme u choose affect terrain and units that spawn.

There are 4 different difficulty levels but i reccomend to play it at normal or at hard because easy is just to boring.
The difficulties are easy,normal,hard and insane.

You can choose out of 3 heroes,demon hunter ( total aura speed based ) paladin ( 50% speed and 50% heal based ) and the blademaster ( 50% speed and 50% burst speed ).

Every second you survive you get +1 points so if u have 233 points if u have survived for 233 seconds. The further you get in the game ( how longer u survive ) u get rewards like level-ups and bonus-items.

In the SILVER edition many bugs are simpeld and the triggers ( i mostly use GUI ) have been simplified ( even something i did back then in 12 triggers are now done with 2 (!!!!) triggers! )

The SILVER edition could not be the final version because i still have the 'gold' and 'platinum' version if bugs occure!

-=Map history=-

Always avoid [highlight]SILVER[/code] edition

History - When i was at my brothers home i was bored and created a few minigames..this one was the best created so i expanded the idea and send in home and edited it further to this map.

-=[highlight]Version history[/code]=-
-Avoid the peasants or die
-Dont touch grass or die
-Type ''-r'' to revive! (1 time) and ''-Lock'' and ''-Unlock'' to unlock or lock the cam on your runner!
-Score counter added ( score is the time you survived!)
-Type ''-Stop'' to stop the game!''
-Added score system ( every second is one point,try to get the most!)
-Quests information added,press F9 to see them.
-Added a Difficulty selection out of 4 choices (Easy.normal,hard,insane)
-There are now bonus wisp where u can get +25,75,200 or 350 score from by running into them!
-Few more qeust items added and balanced..
-Difficulty mode display (on leaderboard)
-Minor changes,Description added,Voice deleted,After revival you are 4 seconds Immune for death.Quest names fixed.
-=[highlight]Version 5.34[/code]=-
-Score adding wisps are now gold coins spawning as items
- Resources are being used as credits and score
- Credits system added,get more credits to revive more times!
- Charachter select added,choose between 3 characters to play with!
-Minor changes like more colored textes and pathing blockers added
-Modified killing system you die a bit different now although u wouldnt reconize this.
-Theme selection added you can choose out of six themes!
-Edited revival system again a bit.
-Added more unit removing.
-Fixed Leaderboard and Grammar so just Very minor updates!
-Fixed camera unlocking and locking!
-=[highlight]Always avoid DELUXE EDITION[/code]=-
-Rockets at 'insane' diffuclty
-Abilities customized
-Unit spawn remove smoother and fixed
-Sound-tracks added
-Extra terrain doodads added
-=[highlight]Always avoid SILVER EDITION[/code]=-
-Fixed the revive system
-Fixed the reward system
-Removed the error messages
-Intern GUI-Trigger changes.