• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Altar of Kings building - custom hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello all

as the title says .... this topic is in regards to the building named Altar of Kings

As i m inloved with the BloodKnight idea from world of warcraft MMORPG, i made my own Custom Hero -- BloodKnight

Used the Spellbreaker s body and model animation, but made it melee, with paladin stats and the talking portrait of a Blood Mage hero unit.
As skills, i gave it Holy Light, Mana Drain ( to keep it in theme with the selfish blood elves), Divine Shield and Resurection.

Then i went on to add it to the Altar of Kings unit list...and here the problems started!

Normally, when you start a regular melee game, when one queues for one hero, the rest of them become greyed out, untill the first upgrade for the center building.

But, since i added the custom hero Blood Knight ( and thus having 5 heroes in list, instead of 4), i noticed that once i selected and queued for any hero, the others do NOT grey out, as they are suppose to !

EXCEPT the hero custom unit itself and the fact i added a 5th hero to the Altar of Kings's list, i made NO other modifications to any game constant!

so why do not the others grey out, like normal, when i queue for one hero ?!

thanks....any solutions are welcomdd

Status
Not open for further replies.