• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alright, peons. Let's get the mini contests rolling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Last contest was eons ago. The terraining community clearly needs a stimpak like Willem Dafoe needs a cup of coffee.

What I'll do is try and come up with some concept that you guys can work from as a guideline.

It may be a theme, it may be a list of requirements, it may be bananas, and so on.

The format will be quick and painless: The contest will run for three weeks, and then I'll sort out the score and judging in the remaining week of the month.

Keith can maybe sort out some reward, but otherwise it'll just be for glory and a spot in the winner sticky thread.

WILL YOU GUYS FIGHT, OR WILL YOU PERISH LIKE A DOG?

Level 10
i'll join if i got time and like the theme.

Would be cool to do one of those old contests where we all start out with a set camera angle and a basic start up. and each can show his/hers creativity.
Thats also nice for the time scheme i think..

EDIT:
something along these lines:
[Mini Contest] The Picture.
(but maybe not as strict)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.