• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alonsus Faol RP Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi there, I'm creating a map that features The Silver Hand faction that is set just before the events of The Frozen Throne however I want to put Alonsus Foal in it as a playable hero but do you think this would be deviating too far away from Established wow lore?

Apparently he died at the start of the plague outbreak in lorderon but no one knows why and he dosnt feature in any game maps despite being a REALY important character (he founded the Silverhand) so I wanted to flesh out his character abit more. People have come back from supposed "Death" alot in wow so I'm hoping people won't think I'm breaking lore by including him in my map.

Level 15
I think it would be OK to feature him - precise date of his death is not known, iirc and he's quite an interesting character. good luck =)

Level 7
Thanks it would make a change from silverhand just being composed of Paladines.

Do you have any ideas for spells using the object editor (I'm not very good at using triggers unless theyre simple spells), you gave me loads of good ideas for my Dar'khan Drathir. So far I have one Ultimate Spell: Holy Resurection: Instantly revives all dead Silverhand Heroes (Triggered Spell). I know hes obviously using holy magic but I'm using the default paladine spells for other SH heroes.

Level 15
Faol instructed 4 main paladins at the beguin of wc2 now deceased: Tirion (Gul'Dan), Saidan (Balnazzar), Uther (Arthas) and Turalyon (MiA, but everybody thinks he's dead).

In my headcanon story Faol helped Calia Menethil to escape from Capital City when his brother killed Terenas and help her to arrive Brill and teachs her the way of the light (that's why she's a priest). When they arrive General Abbendis and Saidan help her to escape to Aerie Peek then tryed with the paladins to recover the Ashbringer from Stratholme and died betrayed in backstab for his close pupil, Isillien (he claim Faol was infected with the grain when everybody ask him) who feels that his mentor appreciated more the light in Calia than his own therefore he wants put the silver hand under his control and the buried Faol near Light Monastery (Faol's rest) and created the Scarlet Crusade. That happend a the beguin of WC3 and could help to explain the destiny of Faol.

When Calia expedition to wastedlands arrives to Scarlet Monastery trying to get them support she founds Faol's awake as undead but don't want to serve the dark destiny of the Banshee queen, so he join to Calia Party and help her teaching light skills and shadow, therefore he's advisor of who he claim as the true queen of Lordaeron. She thinks about him like his first mentor in the way of the light and still alive just because he help her to escape when she was young of the slaughter in Capital City.

How my headcanon story end before Legion start then I need the characters without background be really important to this story :) I hope this could give you some ideas... if you need some help with your story just let me know o7

Status
Not open for further replies.