• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Alliance Ashes

Level 21
Well I only did the prologue and the first mission and it wasn't that hard but that's not exactly what I meant.
I didn't explain it so let me explain now:
What I mean is that for example I don't think bowmen should have heavy armor (things like this one is only the minor stuff). Then I will also make it so that when the AI fights, it will be very smooth and then finally change up abilities of units , make some dummy abilities etc...

Level 5
Hi Tuwnew,

Will there be difficulty modes in final version?
I think this one does not include other than normal?
Was hoping for Hard :D.

On the other side.
Gameplay wise it's looking good and intresting.
I'll give full feedback once you finissh it but im very intrested.

Hope to play the full product!
Mavcik

Level 16
Hi Tuwnew,

Will there be difficulty modes in final version?
I think this one does not include other than normal?
Was hoping for Hard :D.

On the other side.
Gameplay wise it's looking good and intresting.
I'll give full feedback once you finissh it but im very intrested.

Hope to play the full product!
Mavcik
Hey thank you!

For now, I won't add this kind of system. I try to do a "normal" mode for now and I will wait for the whole campaign to be finish to improve balance.
I may edit tech-trees, add or edit units, and so on, so I don't want to invest to much time for something that may change before release.

Talking about release, it's not in any short time, so you might want to give a review now :)

Level 5
Edited: Forgot about the Catapults... I am stupid :D so Point 3 is a moot Point xD.
My bad! Archers and crossbowmen are also intresting duo and I'm not sure if 2 are required too?
OKay!

I'll start randomly with Towards Fenris (i thought i did the previous one but I didn't so I'll get back to it later :D
1. Start with all allied buildings and units shown. They are your allies, and impending doom is better visible when you were able to see all those units and buildings and suddenly they are attacked EVERYWHERE.
It gives me the Cenarius Attack vibes from RoC and I think it will also help player prepare for attacks better.
Just for vision sake and also for story continueity. This will make that player won't go wrong way randomly losing a lot of time by getting lost XD #ME...
And it will reduce the time the player makes to actually start the big mission Part.
2. remove Crypt fiends from Cult of the Dammed army. There is already enough diversity in that army. You can add some stronger skellies as archers but I think it's smart to leave crypt Fiends only for Nerubian Army.
It also can give player diversity in chosing army for each base. You can even add small side-quest that will give some knowlegde to player about each army so they know what to expect and prepare. But thats just side idea.
3. destroying 4-5 Big Bases without Any Siege damage in team... is not easy task. Not sure If thats best idea?
I'm stll halfway throught he mission So I'll add some stuff after but this is so far.
4. Just for gameplay perspective. Maybe separate units from Arcane Sanctum into 2 buildings. For example Tower of Magic and Sanctum, Or sanctum and House of Healing or something similar. And Put Wizards/mages into one and Priest/Chaplains into other.
Having 4 units with 2 upgrades each AND Magic Sentry there too... Just makes UI in that building feel Clunky and overly crowded.
So if you have option to add another building or even upgradeable Sentry Tower Into Wizard Tower. I think that would provide more clarity to the system.
Maybe consider Giving Upgrade for Footmen to change them into Defenders? For example stating that it will increase cost and food but provide them with bigger bonus.
Same reason. Footmen and Defender feels... too similar. I think one should be upgradeable into the other would make it much better for unit count too.
IE similar like Troll Head-hunters and Bersekrs in Orc Faction. They are upgradedable and I think thats the best way to go with it.

These are my ideas so far.
Besides that Love Big Macro missions so I want to spend some time with them all.
This is just gameplay perspective. As I prefer to have entire story played through so I'm skipping Cinematics for now.

Last edited:
Level 16
Edited: Forgot about the Catapults... I am stupid :D so Point 3 is a moot Point xD.
My bad! Archers and crossbowmen are also intresting duo and I'm not sure if 2 are required too?
OKay!

I'll start randomly with Towards Fenris (i thought i did the previous one but I didn't so I'll get back to it later :D
1. Start with all allied buildings and units shown. They are your allies, and impending doom is better visible when you were able to see all those units and buildings and suddenly they are attacked EVERYWHERE.
It gives me the Cenarius Attack vibes from RoC and I think it will also help player prepare for attacks better.
Just for vision sake and also for story continueity. This will make that player won't go wrong way randomly losing a lot of time by getting lost XD #ME...
And it will reduce the time the player makes to actually start the big mission Part.
2. remove Crypt fiends from Cult of the Dammed army. There is already enough diversity in that army. You can add some stronger skellies as archers but I think it's smart to leave crypt Fiends only for Nerubian Army.
It also can give player diversity in chosing army for each base. You can even add small side-quest that will give some knowlegde to player about each army so they know what to expect and prepare. But thats just side idea.
3. destroying 4-5 Big Bases without Any Siege damage in team... is not easy task. Not sure If thats best idea?
I'm stll halfway throught he mission So I'll add some stuff after but this is so far.
4. Just for gameplay perspective. Maybe separate units from Arcane Sanctum into 2 buildings. For example Tower of Magic and Sanctum, Or sanctum and House of Healing or something similar. And Put Wizards/mages into one and Priest/Chaplains into other.
Having 4 units with 2 upgrades each AND Magic Sentry there too... Just makes UI in that building feel Clunky and overly crowded.
So if you have option to add another building or even upgradeable Sentry Tower Into Wizard Tower. I think that would provide more clarity to the system.
Maybe consider Giving Upgrade for Footmen to change them into Defenders? For example stating that it will increase cost and food but provide them with bigger bonus.
Same reason. Footmen and Defender feels... too similar. I think one should be upgradeable into the other would make it much better for unit count too.
IE similar like Troll Head-hunters and Bersekrs in Orc Faction. They are upgradedable and I think thats the best way to go with it.

These are my ideas so far.
Besides that Love Big Macro missions so I want to spend some time with them all.
This is just gameplay perspective. As I prefer to have entire story played through so I'm skipping Cinematics for now.
Sorry for the late response.

Well, I personally like having choice between classic Footman or Bowman and an improved version, Defender and Crossbowman, that's why I keep it this way.

1. I might change that, yep!
2. I did it already on the incoming version! I will try to improve Undead Techtrees on the long run.
3. Catapults are well hidden aha
4. It's an issue, you shouldn't have Priest available at this chapter.

Thanks for the review!

Level 26
Sorry for the late response.

Well, I personally like having choice between classic Footman or Bowman and an improved version, Defender and Crossbowman, that's why I keep it this way.

1. I might change that, yep!
2. I did it already on the incoming version! I will try to improve Undead Techtrees on the long run.
3. Catapults are well hidden aha
4. It's an issue, you shouldn't have Priest available at this chapter.

Thanks for the review!
After you shared so much information, may I ask you about the next version release ETA/date? You made us hungry with those pictures, new models, etc.

Level 4
Played the first two maps. Although I had my own gripes especially with the terrain, it was a fair and decent experience. Hope the development to this campaign continues though. This has insane potential.

Level 16
Played the first two maps. Although I had my own gripes especially with the terrain, it was a fair and decent experience. Hope the development to this campaign continues though. This has insane potential.

I am really bad at terraining. It's actually what makes me work so slowly: I'm bad at it, I lack imagination, and it doesn't excite me at all. In short, I'm making very slow progress.
I just hope it's decent enough for you to play!

Level 16
I always wanted to include marvelous @Villagerino Demon Units. But, it was not really pertinent at this time, as few demons were present in Lordaeron. Actually, there were some following Balnazzar, but as the story progresses, they slowly retire (or being killed lol). So adding them in next chapters was not really a good idea.

However, I just noticed how stupid I was when making Chapter Three. At first, I wanted to make connections between my campaign and TFT campaigns, hence the appearance of Dalvengyr. But my ideas about this Chapter were not the same from the beginning to the end.
Dalvengyr litterally DIES here while he is supposed to die from Kael'Thas hands later. So I decided to replace him by this badboy:
1699814637443.png

Not that much of a change, but it needs me to remake all cutscenes. I think I will make a new public upload once all these changes are made.

Last edited:
Level 26
Still working on it!
I've looked into the thread where you published the problem. You guys are awesome! I hope it's going to be solved soon. @Macielos - one of the TVG: Exodus devs - had a problem with one of their map - lagging as hell, or even crashed - the guy solved it somehow - alone, or had help, don't know - maybe ask for help there. Good luck, and keep it up guys!

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
I've looked into the thread where you published the problem. You guys are awesome! I hope it's going to be solved soon. @Macielos - one of the TVG: Exodus devs - had a problem with one of their map - lagging as hell, or even crashed - the guy solved it somehow - alone, or had help, don't know - maybe ask for help there. Good luck, and keep it up guys!
Yeah, I fixed several non-trivial bugs in Exodus, but I have no idea if they're anyhow related to what's happening here. What I recall is that crash in chapter 07 happened pretty late in the game, just about time I destroyed the closest Scourge base. What I can advise is:
  • Play the map
  • Make saves very often
  • When you encounter a crash, start from the last save, enable iseedeadpeople, set speed to minimal and observe movements of other players, particularly AI armies leaving bases and heroes using their abilities - from my experience, these two are the most frequent reasons of crashes on pre-reforged.

An example of crash from Exodus chapter 6 I tracked down using method above - enemy hero had an ultimate to summon Revenant of Death and this Revenant had an Animate Dead ability - in some configuration of corpses lying on the battlefield raising them caused a crash.

Level 16
Yeah, I fixed several non-trivial bugs in Exodus, but I have no idea if they're anyhow related to what's happening here. What I recall is that crash in chapter 07 happened pretty late in the game, just about time I destroyed the closest Scourge base. What I can advise is:
  • Play the map
  • Make saves very often
  • When you encounter a crash, start from the last save, enable iseedeadpeople, set speed to minimal and observe movements of other players, particularly AI armies leaving bases and heroes using their abilities - from my experience, these two are the most frequent reasons of crashes on pre-reforged.

An example of crash from Exodus chapter 6 I tracked down using method above - enemy hero had an ultimate to summon Revenant of Death and this Revenant had an Animate Dead ability - in some configuration of corpses lying on the battlefield raising them caused a crash.
Thank you for your reply! Can you tell me more about this "some configuration of corpses lying"? I must say Animate Dead is quite the spell for Undead.
What did you do to fix that issue?

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Thank you for your reply! Can you tell me more about this "some configuration of corpses lying"? I must say Animate Dead is quite the spell for Undead.
What did you do to fix that issue?
Honestly I don't know exactly when it happened. I just tracked this down to one moment when the player clashed with an AI army with a hero, the hero summoned a Revenant, this Revenant cast Animate Dead with lots of corpses lying around and usually (but not always) it caused a crash. I suppose one of the units being raised had a bug with its model, texture, animation or something. Maybe applying this red filter on some particular asset caused the crash. Or maybe this was happened due to the caster being a summoned unit. But still, it never happened to normal units and heroes with this ability and it never happened in any other map than this one. I just removed the ability and replaced it with another.

In another map a massive lag was caused by the AI base without a goldmine. The AI had no gold miners, there were other AIs like that in this and other maps, but for some reason only this one was lagging and once I finally figured out the cause of the lag, I simply added a goldmine there and it stopped.

Well, this game is just full of stuff that "usually" works, but sometimes you run into an edge case nobody's ever predicted.

Level 16
Honestly I don't know exactly when it happened. I just tracked this down to one moment when the player clashed with an AI army with a hero, the hero summoned a Revenant, this Revenant cast Animate Dead with lots of corpses lying around and usually (but not always) it caused a crash. I suppose one of the units being raised had a bug with its model, texture, animation or something. Maybe applying this red filter on some particular asset caused the crash. Or maybe this was happened due to the caster being a summoned unit. But still, it never happened to normal units and heroes with this ability and it never happened in any other map than this one. I just removed the ability and replaced it with another.

In another map a massive lag was caused by the AI base without a goldmine. The AI had no gold miners, there were other AIs like that in this and other maps, but for some reason only this one was lagging and once I finally figured out the cause of the lag, I simply added a goldmine there and it stopped.

Well, this game is just full of stuff that "usually" works, but sometimes you run into an edge case nobody's ever predicted.
Thanks for your insights. I actually have an AI without gold miners, will definitely check that.

Level 8
I've played this up to Chapter 03(Toward Fenris). Could I leave some feedbacks?

If I cancel it to another command immediately after ordering Draenn to use Divine Balance, Draenn can use it unlimitedly without mana costs and cooldown.
The dialogues in the Chapter 03 ending scene goes by too fast.

Although the paths for moving feels little long and some boring, the game's level design and events feel appropriate and interesting.

Last edited:
Level 6
Hello, Tuwnew it's been so long since I last played your campaign.

Anyway, my feedback is that I am still salty about the Worgen map of the whole shortcut forest XD (I am NOT asking to bring it back good sir).

Further chapters are good not going to lie although I am rather confused about the last chapter where you either choose to give back the charm to the militia to avoid getting possessed or mind control or let the orc have the charm to save their clan. Like i was expecting some kind of message the whole "Greeting human! we are here to return the favor by assisting on freeing your human commander. For he has save my clan from a terrible mind control" stuff.

Now I'm very curious considering the Alliance ashes feel like in between canon from warcraft 3 Frozen Throne all the way to the canon WOW (Except custom characters and pretty sure they gonna go bye the dust). So i am hoping/copium they survive at the end.

For gameplay i have nothing to say other than great especially you get to play undead. Although i am curious on when we gonna play as the scarlet crusade to help our merry gang of alliance remnants though.

"They joined the Alliance under Kael'Thas Sunstrider and to honor the ancient alliance treaty between humans and elves."

Don't take this the wrong way, but lore-wise the above statement would sound hollow especially after the High Elves blamed the Alliance for "failures," left the Alliance, and did not help the humans from the Scourge onslaught.

The Blood Elves would have joined for several reasons:
1.) They realized the importance of having human allies, due to the latter's race's helping hands over the centuries since both the Highborne and the Early Humans met.
2.) Kael'thas and his brethren would try and atone for the sins of the father, the late Anasterian.
3.) Both they and the human forces share a common nemesis in which destroyed three kingdoms including Dalaran.
4.) They owe the humans so much for their help and sacrifice, of which never was repaid.

On the other hand, the humans in their outrage would consider labeling the Blood Elves if not Quel'dorei in general as traitors for a number of reasons, some in which Garithos would support:
1.) The elves have always scorned humanity and even the half-elves for their human blood.
2.) The elves used the Alliance as a scapegoat for Quel'Thalas' burning.
3.) The elves trampled on the blood of the many hundreds of Turalyon's troops who died defending Quel'Thalas from the Horde.
4.) The elves left the Alliance.
5.) The elves did scarcely anything to help against the undead.
6.) The elves were powerful yet unreliable for allies due to their reclusive nature.

Level 6
"They joined the Alliance under Kael'Thas Sunstrider and to honor the ancient alliance treaty between humans and elves."

Don't take this the wrong way, but lore-wise the above statement would sound hollow especially after the High Elves blamed the Alliance for "failures," left the Alliance, and did not help the humans from the Scourge onslaught.

1.) They realized the importance of having human allies, due to the latter's race's helping hands over the centuries since both the Highborne and the Early Humans met.
2.) Kael'thas and his brethren would try and atone for the sins of the father, the late Anasterian.
3.) Both they and the human forces share a common nemesis in which destroyed three kingdoms including Dalaran.
4.) They owe the humans so much for their help and sacrifice, of which never was repaid.

On the other hand, the humans in their outrage would consider labeling the Blood Elves if not Quel'dorei in general as traitors for a number of reasons, some in which Garithos would support:
1.) The elves have always scorned humanity and even the half-elves for their human blood.
3.) The elves trampled on the blood of the many hundreds of Turalyon's troops who died defending Quel'Thalas from the Horde.
6.) The elves were powerful yet unreliable for allies due to their reclusive nature.
It make sense to be honest XD. And yet keal and his people ditch the alliance (For justified reason) to outland and we got wow boogaloo.

It make sense to be honest XD. And yet keal and his people ditch the alliance (For justified reason) to outland and we got wow boogaloo.
There are parties who are (more) willing to forgive others or saw those who had to abide to their supreme overlords, and there are those who like Garithos chose to risk what could potentially have been a steadfast Alliance.

Kael'thas was better off being a Horde racial leader of the Blood Elves than being Queen Azshara's spinoff, like the Sunwell and KJ were spinoffs of the Well of Eternity and Sargeras, respectively.

To digress, which name would you prefer for Garithos' Alliance army? "Alliance resistance" or "New Alliance?" I like the latter more because of the irony it conveys even though it's from a non-canon source.

Level 6
There are parties who are (more) willing to forgive others or saw those who had to abide to their supreme overlords, and there are those who like Garithos chose to risk what could potentially have been a steadfast Alliance.

Kael'thas was better off being a Horde racial leader of the Blood Elves than being Queen Azshara's spinoff, like the Sunwell and KJ were spinoffs of the Well of Eternity and Sargeras, respectively.

To digress, which name would you prefer for Garithos' Alliance army? "Alliance resistance" or "New Alliance?" I like the latter more because of the irony it conveys even though it's from a non-canon source.
Hmmm true and for the last part. The latter is ironic so why not. Although I like it called "Alliance Remnants"

Level 9

I could correct you on some points.

1) Actually, the Elves needed allies since they underestimated the Amani Tribe that fought to protect their ancestral lands where the Elves decided to build their city right on top of the Amani's most sacred grounds. They allied with the Humans (the League of Arathor) and used the versatile soldiers on the frontlines. In exchange for their aid, the Elves taught magic to Humans.
3) They had no choice and nowhere to go after Quel'thalas fell. Lore-wise, after the fall of their capital and the slaughter of most of their population, they didn't have the manpower to retake their home, so they joined the remnants of Lordaeron's armies in the fight against the Undead. Later on, it was the Forsaken who did most of the heavy lifting in retaking Quel'thalas; after that, in order to repay their debt to Sylvanas, the Elves joined the Horde.

A handfull of humans were ignorant enough to lable the Elves in those ways, but most knew the truth of what really happened. Over the years, the Alliance has come to regret the absence of the Elves and even King Varian Wrynn made great efforts to convince them to rejoin the Alliance.
4) The Elves were kicked out of the Alliance by a racist and inept self-proclaimed "Grand Marshal" that spat on other races. Garithos's poor leadership and character is what drove away the Elves, the Alliance knows that and made efforts to reconcile with their old allies.
5) Some Elves that lived in Lordaeron helped out because of the rather friendly terms they were on with Humans in general. Others traveled all the way from Quel'thalas to aid their allies.
6) Quel'thalas was under no obligation to fix Lordaeron's problems, but voluteers that were willing to help out were free to do as they pleased; but the main interest would still be in securing/safeguarding Quel'thalas over their neighbours despite their status of their relationship.

1) Actually, the Elves needed allies since they underestimated the Amani Tribe that fought to protect their ancestral lands where the Elves decided to build their city right on top of the Amani's most sacred grounds. They allied with the Humans (the League of Arathor) and used the versatile soldiers on the frontlines. In exchange for their aid, the Elves taught magic to Humans.
Actually, the League came after the Third War. It was founded to fend off the Forsaken.
They had no choice and nowhere to go after Quel'thalas fell. Lore-wise, after the fall of their capital and the slaughter of most of their population, they didn't have the manpower to retake their home, so they joined the remnants of Lordaeron's armies in the fight against the Undead. Later on, it was the Forsaken who did most of the heavy lifting in retaking Quel'thalas; after that, in order to repay their debt to Sylvanas, the Elves joined the Horde.
The High Elves who refused to be renamed the Blood Elves were subsequently exiled from Quel'Thalas, which means either living in isolation or owning up their mistakes to their old allies, the Alliance, with the Night Elves being their biggest critics.

While it isn't denied that High Elves still continued fighting in Lordaeron's remnants, only several armies stood out: Garithos' Alliance, which is what the Blood Elves initially fought under as the "Alliance Remnants," Mograine's forces, which divided into the Scarlet Crusade and the Argent Dawn, the forces of Hillsbrad Foothills, the magi of Dalaran, and much later the Gilnean Worgen.

Quel'thalas was under no obligation to fix Lordaeron's problems, but voluteers that were willing to help out were free to do as they pleased; but the main interest would still be in securing/safeguarding Quel'thalas over their neighbours despite their status of their relationship.
Perhaps, but on a moral stance they should have helped. Again, Anasterian and the others had the chance to assist the Lordaeronian citizens but ultimately proved arrogant and careless and therefore refused. After Turalyon's forces lost faces they knew so Quel'Thalas would not fall, don't you think that the elves should have helped the humans by sending troops and magi to stem the Scourge threat?

Level 9
Actually, the League came after the Third War. It was founded to fend off the Forsaken.
The Arathi Highlands were back then the first Human Kingdom (founded by King Thoradin, and sometimes reffered to as the Arathorian Empire) and were the first allies of the Elves of Quel'thalas. After the fall of Arathor, the League is what remains of the once-proud first human bastion.
Perhaps, but on a moral stance they should have helped. Again, Anasterian and the others had the chance to assist the Lordaeronian citizens but ultimately proved arrogant and careless and therefore refused. After Turalyon's forces lost faces they knew so Quel'Thalas would not fall, don't you think that the elves should have helped the humans by sending troops and magi to stem the Scourge threat?
This is generally seen as a lore mistake depending on what version you choose to believe.
  • Old lore says that Anasterian Sunstrider died well before the events of the 3rd war were even in place.
  • New lore says Anasterian died killed by Arthas during the Scourge invasion; WC3 was later on tailored to fit WoW's chaotic writing and the quest involving Quel'zalar. New lore also makes him well over 2.000 years old, which is an absurdly long lifespan for an Elf that's not a Kaldorei.

It is likely they cared little about a plague epidemic spreading through a neighboring kingdom. But judging by what the priests said to Arthas ("We've come to help rid the land of this strange curse" - note that he said "curse" not disease or plague, hinting the Elves may have had better insight on what the Plague actually was like how Jaina theorized in Dalaran) they also may have known how you'd get it and were confident such an infection would never reach Quel'thalas, let alone get close enough to their borders to be an actual threat.
From personal experience, it is infinetly easier to turn a blind eye on someone's needs and save yourself the trouble of having to tackle a long term problem that doesn't concern you. And judging by how Anasterian is portraied in the new lore, and what he told Sylvanas during the 2nd War on why he didn't want to pick a fight with the Old Horde, he was probably more than willing to ignore Lordaeron getting ravaged by the Undead Plague and the Scourge under an excuse that "war is bad, and if it doesn't concern us we stay away from it".

Level 16
Cool discussion!

@StonemaulMidget
My map description is not really good nor interesting. If I do a release, I will totally change that.
However, I see your point and my question is: have you played it? I think Blood and High Elves were correctly treated in my maps but you might want to point something.

Anyway, @The_Messenger is right as my motivation is quite variable. It takes time, because sadly, Warcraft 3 is not my only game! I have plenty ideas, but I am still looking for someone to assist in terraining!

Level 26
Cool discussion!

@StonemaulMidget
My map description is not really good nor interesting. If I do a release, I will totally change that.
However, I see your point and my question is: have you played it? I think Blood and High Elves were correctly treated in my maps but you might want to point something.

Anyway, @The_Messenger is right as my motivation is quite variable. It takes time, because sadly, Warcraft 3 is not my only game! I have plenty ideas, but I am still looking for someone to assist in terraining!
Have you written in the Request Forum Section? If not, try to write a request for a terrainer, someone sure gonna notice it. Alliance Ashes is a very good campaign, and I very liked it - thank you very much for the experience - hope we can see something new about it in the close future. Good Luck, and have a good time making it ;)

Cool discussion!

@StonemaulMidget

Well, in an in-game political standpoint, it is something to think about especially how relations between the two races went down the toilet.
However, don't take my argument as discouragement. Rather, use it to flesh out your campaign. Maybe someone from both parties will overcome those differences and establish the power of friendship.

Level 16
Alright, I promised it a few months ago and after 2 years and a half: new release! (first page)

Sadly, no new chapter this time as I worked on several maps at the same time. I am targeting Mapporino 2024 for this release :)

Feel free to give reviews and all!

Overall:
Dalar Dawnweaver:
  • Air Elemental instead of Water Elemental
  • Distribution now costs 300 mana instead of 400, but only restore 100 mana instead of 175
  • New Model (credits to Jiok)
Priest should no longer be trainable during early chapters.
Fanatism (for Paladin):
  • New visual
  • Stackable with Inner Fire
  • Proper description
Sir Gregory Edmunson:
- Now has Holy Strike instead of Protection Aura.
Conjuror:
- Cripple replaced by Slow Nova.
Chaplain:
- Lightning Shield has a new icon and new effect.
Kristoff:
- Fixed Holy Lightning tooltips.
Sergeant Revamp:
  • Barracks can now be upgraded to Officers' Quarters.
  • You can train several special unique units (Sergeant Flint, Sergeant Adams, Sergeant Prior...) with their own abilities.
  • The Sergeant are now "revivable". They will have a more significant part in the story (not now yet).
  • Every controlled faction is able to get at least one special unit per map.
New icon for Flint.
New unit: Follower, replaces Pit Fiend for Cult of the Damned and Scholomance.
Magic Spire => Arcane Spire.
Fixed an issue with Divine Balance spell.

Chapter One:
Small fix in Sorcerer's League base to prevent blocking building path.
Fixed quests' name.
Creeps are now neutral to Undead.
Flint now appears in the final cutscene.
Improved AI: Gray attacks less heavily. Green is a bit more strong.

Chapter Two:
Small fix on final cutscene. Player's units should no longer interfere.
Gilneas Sergeant should now have a proper shield.
Pyrewood Village reterrained.
Pyrewood has a small different tech tree (Gilnean Buildings and Javelineer instead of Bowman).
Enemy heroes should no longer be leveling up too much.
Fixed quests' name.
Reterrained a bit to allow Worgens to attack player without going through Undead base.
New model for Blood Elves Sorceress.

Chapter Three:
Fixed some heroes levels and skills.
Fixed ending cutscene overlapping twice.
Fixed Wretched units spawn.
Dalvengyr replaced by a new character.
Cutscenes slightly edited.
Improved terrain in the north part.

Chapter Five:
New Special Unit: Sir Villiers.
New model for "Scarlet" Crossbowman.
Fixed peasants color.
Fixed unpaused units during cutscenes.
Fixed a minor dialogue overlap.
Fixed a bug where Harthal would not attack.
Harthal appears now in red instead of blue in the final cutscene.
Improved AI.
Fixed quest still saying "Scarlet Crusade" instead of "Eastweald Alliance".
Edited Cult of the Damned and Plague Overseer techtrees. They are no longer the same.

Chapter Six:
Replaced a few Peasants by Miners.
Fixed Garithos trying to leave when he is defeated.
Added a few new enemy units around the map.
Fixed quest log.
Corrupted Forces will now turn Green when hostile toward Alliance.
Added a few item drops.
Added a dialogue if the alarm is sounded.
Added a new gate before Garithos.
Edited Garithos's Guards using new models.

Chapter Seven:
Fixed an issue preventing Legion's Agents from researching upgrades.
Dwarven Resistance now has Miner instead of Peasant.
Added a Warning for the unknown crash happening.
Added a new unit for Sorcerer's League: Guardian.
Draenn now has an unique item for this chapter aswell.
Added more items. They are not kept throughout the rest of the maps though.

Chapter Eight:
High Cultist's Forces renamed to Butcher's Experiments. It now uses the same techtree as in the previous Chapter.
Added reinforcements in Draenn's base.

Chapter Nine:
Edited Vrekan's forces techtree.
New unit for Sorcerer's League: Watcher.

Secret Chapter:
Edited a few units.

Level 3
I encountered something strange: in the first chapter I can't seem to train Chaplain after I reached Ambermill, either it is a bug or otherwise, it would make the map rather difficult without healing support.

Also, when does the fourth chapter would be worked on?

Level 26
Alright, I promised it a few months ago and after 2 years and a half: new release! (first page)

Sadly, no new chapter this time as I worked on several maps at the same time. I am targeting Mapporino 2024 for this release :)

Feel free to give reviews and all!

Overall:
Dalar Dawnweaver:
  • Air Elemental instead of Water Elemental
  • Distribution now costs 300 mana instead of 400, but only restore 100 mana instead of 175
  • New Model (credits to Jiok)
Priest should no longer be trainable during early chapters.
Fanatism (for Paladin):
  • New visual
  • Stackable with Inner Fire
  • Proper description
Sir Gregory Edmunson:
- Now has Holy Strike instead of Protection Aura.
Conjuror:
- Cripple replaced by Slow Nova.
Chaplain:
- Lightning Shield has a new icon and new effect.
Kristoff:
- Fixed Holy Lightning tooltips.
Sergeant Revamp:
  • Barracks can now be upgraded to Officers' Quarters.
  • You can train several special unique units (Sergeant Flint, Sergeant Adams, Sergeant Prior...) with their own abilities.
  • The Sergeant are now "revivable". They will have a more significant part in the story (not now yet).
  • Every controlled faction is able to get at least one special unit per map.
New icon for Flint.
New unit: Follower, replaces Pit Fiend for Cult of the Damned and Scholomance.
Magic Spire => Arcane Spire.
Fixed an issue with Divine Balance spell.

Chapter One:
Small fix in Sorcerer's League base to prevent blocking building path.
Fixed quests' name.
Creeps are now neutral to Undead.
Flint now appears in the final cutscene.
Improved AI: Gray attacks less heavily. Green is a bit more strong.

Chapter Two:
Small fix on final cutscene. Player's units should no longer interfere.
Gilneas Sergeant should now have a proper shield.
Pyrewood Village reterrained.
Pyrewood has a small different tech tree (Gilnean Buildings and Javelineer instead of Bowman).
Enemy heroes should no longer be leveling up too much.
Fixed quests' name.
Reterrained a bit to allow Worgens to attack player without going through Undead base.
New model for Blood Elves Sorceress.

Chapter Three:
Fixed some heroes levels and skills.
Fixed ending cutscene overlapping twice.
Fixed Wretched units spawn.
Dalvengyr replaced by a new character.
Cutscenes slightly edited.
Improved terrain in the north part.

Chapter Five:
New Special Unit: Sir Villiers.
New model for "Scarlet" Crossbowman.
Fixed peasants color.
Fixed unpaused units during cutscenes.
Fixed a minor dialogue overlap.
Fixed a bug where Harthal would not attack.
Harthal appears now in red instead of blue in the final cutscene.
Improved AI.
Fixed quest still saying "Scarlet Crusade" instead of "Eastweald Alliance".
Edited Cult of the Damned and Plague Overseer techtrees. They are no longer the same.

Chapter Six:
Replaced a few Peasants by Miners.
Fixed Garithos trying to leave when he is defeated.
Added a few new enemy units around the map.
Fixed quest log.
Corrupted Forces will now turn Green when hostile toward Alliance.
Added a few item drops.
Added a dialogue if the alarm is sounded.
Added a new gate before Garithos.
Edited Garithos's Guards using new models.

Chapter Seven:
Fixed an issue preventing Legion's Agents from researching upgrades.
Dwarven Resistance now has Miner instead of Peasant.
Added a Warning for the unknown crash happening.
Added a new unit for Sorcerer's League: Guardian.
Draenn now has an unique item for this chapter aswell.
Added more items. They are not kept throughout the rest of the maps though.

Chapter Eight:
High Cultist's Forces renamed to Butcher's Experiments. It now uses the same techtree as in the previous Chapter.
Added reinforcements in Draenn's base.

Chapter Nine:
Edited Vrekan's forces techtree.
New unit for Sorcerer's League: Watcher.

Secret Chapter:
Edited a few units.
Things that I definetly noticed, but I'm not gonna categorize them, so here is:
- You are using the ressurrection ability icon 3-6x times, for other abilities like healing wave example, and
this is very noticeable especially when Kristof Advisor is under player control on Chapter 6.
(2 abilites is the same)
- Holy Strike (Hitting one or multiple enemies with Light Magic) has the same icon as Holy Light (single unit healing ability)
My (not made by me) icon suggestions for the mentioned abilites above:
  • Prologue map: Emmerlan's aura on level 1 is giving zero benefits to others ( devotion aura)
  • Bowman and Crossbowman flaming arrow's ability uses no mana (probably ok, just mentioning it)
  • Arcanist has the same icon as the Spell Breaker, can I make something for it? When you like it, you use it,
when you don't like it, you don't use it - just a suggestion -.
- Black Smith Long Bow upgrade (which increase the range of arhcery units in Alliance Tech tree like: Bowman,
Crossbowman, Ranger) does not mention the units, that gonna effect if it's researched.
- Glad that now the Sergeants/Mini- or Demi heroes has the Officer's Quarters building. I don't need to tiptoe
with them, they can go now to the frontlines, I'm not gonna have anxiety attacks if I loose them.
- I can't proceed to the next map, or exiting the game properly if I play any chapter of this campaign, because the
game either needs a very long time to exit, or simply takes too much time to do this simple thing, that I need to
force close it by Task Manager.
- I miss the Sergeants ability to carry & use items. Even after the backpack update was researched, some of them
are not capable of carry any items.
  • I also miss that, some of the Sergeants has no unique icons. This suprised me sometimes during battles.
  • Some Sergeants costs food(Like Mack, Welford), and some not (like Flint, Adams, Prior)
  • During the campaign, there are cages that are destroyable, and they have nothing in it (unit or item). It's sad to
see, that this type of oppurtunities are not rewarding the player. (Even on chapter 8 Krasnikov's base)

Bonus Map:
- First objective loophole: if the player does not destroy EVERYTHING in the mentioned light green enemy base, and
leaving only a farm or other building, the player is not going to be targeted by enemy AI as normally would,
but instead the enemy AI harasses the player's base very little: this is a very good circumstance to build up the base,
research upgrades, etc. for a decent level, before battling the heavily entrenched enemies of the map.
  • Holy Knight Order is fully cleaned out, but quest is not completed
  • Hinterland Coalition troops does not move, attack, or do anything when they spawn. They just stay where they spawned,
and thats it. There was a few waves of them attacked me, my allies got too, but after Andorhal was conquered back: they stand where they spawned.
- The Butcher unit and ability has the same icon as the Abomination, but these two not the same and very different from eachother.
@Ceterai was made an icon for the Unit, not just one, but many. Here: Butcher
Also the Butcher ability on Krasnikov not also costs 250 mana from Krasnikov when used, but the Butcher uses 4 food if the ability
is used/ if it spwaned. The Ability can be used, even after the Food limit was reached.
- Dr Krasnikov has the same icon as a normal Acolyte. My suggestions to replace that:
BTNAcolyte (Made by @Moy )
Acolyte and Derivatives (Made by @r.ace613 )
Corrected Workers Icon (Peasant, Peon, Acolyte, Wisp) (Made by @Zephyrius2412 )
  • Plaguebringer unit Soulbringer Ability is not even researcheable, not active, but the unit has mana.
  • Necrolyte (Wretched, or Blood Elvenish/High Elvenish Undead spellcaster) has the same icon as Arthas.
My suggestions:
BTNWretchedMage (By @Sin'dorei300)
BTNWretchedMale (By @Mouseketeer)
- Sacrificial Pit still cannot convert Acolytes to Shades, because Acolytes going to be converted to Human Militia,
10 gold cost and 1 food cost (in reality it costs 10 gold, but no additional food usage, same with Militia on
Alliance Black Smith)

Chapter 9:
- The Messenger (hope you don't mind it ;) ) is a very challenging enemy hero to deal with, and the loot after his defeat
was very little, especially if we compare it with losses, and during the time reaching it the Undead can F you up
pretty badly, because the Convoy Guards (made from Elfs from Quel'Danil) are not very endurable against the Undead
ambushes.
- Abjurist Aruna has very identical icon, as the Mage, and her "Frost Armor" ability is sadly not autocastable (toggleable),
like in the Lich Hero, and she has only 200 mana, which I think is low, but yeah.
- Very good map, I liked very much. The roads are narrow, so planning is everything.

Chapter 8:
  • Corporal Welford's United ability (Spirit Link renamed TradeMarked) costs a bit too much I think.
  • Finnal's Breath of Ice ability has the same French description and in the hero upgrade selection too.
  • Don't know if I don't kill the Gnolls in chapter 5 ( after I destroy the 3 base in the village/city), that
means the gnolls are not gonna attack me? Or it's just as it is? Their Anger was hit me in a very bad time!
  • Some of the loot in this map are just too low level and low value, but thank you very much, I have some loot to sell.
  • Huntress portrait model is creepy as hell.
  • Jalinde does not go back to it's base, after the Undead Savages base was totally destroyed.
  • Finnal's Icon is not entirely matching. Yes, her icon is unique and quality, but I think the following
icon is more matching for her: BTNHolyMage

Chapter 7:
Crashed a few times, after crashes it was went very well, I'm amazed!
  • Vandermar is a place, where is not a lot of room to manouver when you get inside.
  • In the last part (breaking inside Vandermar): AI players did nothing, I needed to do the Stalingrad type of
Close Quarters fighting house after House, street after street. Glad the Undead does not possessed Pavlov's house here!
Especially the last part - Legion Agent's Base - was a very good challenge! (The map overall:Not too hard,
but hard enough to be enjoyable)
- When choosing Sorcerer's League in the beginning of the map, player don't get access the Guardian unit, so Defender
is the only heavy melee unit that can be trained by player.
  • Lieutant Windson is a melee mini hero, and has an aura, that supports ranged units. Okay.
  • Naguster Tharasar Sunwell's Favor aura uses the same "Ressurection" ability icon.
  • Marksman Hugin is gooooooood, very gooood. Breath Of Fire uses a bit much of a mana, but this fella saved my hide
several times. The ability also uses the same icon as firebolt.
- In this map, I noticed that every Allied faction/race in ther Arcane Vaults selling the same items.
No difference.

Chapter 6:
- Advisor Kristoff uses the same icon as the Chaplain.
Suggestion:
- I was not able to find a special door, which fits the special key that I've found near the gate, near where the three gold
mines loacted.
- Optional quest can be failed, even when the player complete it: when the door to Garithos quarters open - the quest ends here.
Normally that's the case, but: If like 60-65 enemy units was killed, and the confortation with Garithos is not
smooth, the player can fail the optional quest, even if the player completed it before: since the optional quest still counts
the kills of the player, after the quest was completed. Failed Successfully?
-The keys that the possessed heroes has to open the door to Garithos Quarters: does not disappear from the inventories
of the heroes by the way
  • Peasants cannot build anything, when the player finally possess it. :D
  • There is a cave entrance, where 2 murloc guarding it. But it cannot go further. Hm.

Chapter 5:
  • Again. It's hard, and it's not as simple as it looks.
  • Another tribe of Gnolls. Hope I'm not gonna regret killing them. It's even a wonder they survived this long.
  • Cathedral Building still has no working animation.
  • The "not scarlet, but very red and even not crusade" has the same items in their Arcane Vault as
in the player one. No change.
  • Paladin (unit, not hero) has an icon, which is just a helmet.
  • The Knight-a-like Demi/Mini hero here is actually pretty good. I'm suprised that we can get this good stuff.
  • Plague Overseer units annoying. Their Hero is a smart one.
  • Edmundson Healing wave ability is... Ressurrection icon.

Chapter 3:
- The map was made so smooth, that I almost forgot, the player planned to loose the map.
-The Demonic Replacement of certain things is nice. Noice.
- I write down again, I was very much hoped to be on the winning side. Gladly, it didn't happened. Sadly, the enemies after they
captured the locations, they fortified it. Some of the locations are mission impossible to conquer it, because of the terrain.

Chapter 2:
- I'm suprised, when I was in Pyrewood village. Previously was heavily occupied by the local forces, but now, after the Undead
besiegers was defeated, the village got it's military personnel and buildings vanished. Glad that I cleaned out previously the
map from the Undead.
- The Worgens are feels like they weaker than before. It feels, I don't have any evidence for this. They are annoying enemies for sure.

Chapter 1:
  • Reaching Ambermill was not a smooth ride, but when I reached: where is the chaplains?! Where are they?!
  • Where are the Siege weapons, the catapults?! Can we have a single wooden sword against the hundreds of undead?!
  • After all, the player must complete the optional quest, to get the catapults. Uhm, we supposed to get the
chaplains too, right? Where. Are. The. Chaplains?!
- A tribe of Gnolls. Hope they are not gonna mess with us later.

Overall, it's a nice update.

Level 16
Thanks for your reviews. Here my comments. I've uploaded a quick hotfix.

Things that I definetly noticed, but I'm not gonna categorize them, so here is:
- You are using the ressurrection ability icon 3-6x times, for other abilities like healing wave example, and
this is very noticeable especially when Kristof Advisor is under player control on Chapter 6.
(2 abilites is the same)
- Holy Strike (Hitting one or multiple enemies with Light Magic) has the same icon as Holy Light (single unit healing ability)
My (not made by me) icon suggestions for the mentioned abilites above:
OK, I've added several new icons. Thanks for the sugggestions!
Prologue map: Emmerlan's aura on level 1 is giving zero benefits to others ( devotion aura)
I guess it's because Brill's Guards are set to Neutral and not as Ally. Otherwise, there were too many "Your ally is under attack".
Bowman and Crossbowman flaming arrow's ability uses no mana (probably ok, just mentioning it)
It's wanted, regular Human don't have mana.
Arcanist has the same icon as the Spell Breaker, can I make something for it? When you like it, you use it, when you don't like it, you don't use it - just a suggestion -.
Sure! Have you a link?
Black Smith Long Bow upgrade (which increase the range of arhcery units in Alliance Tech tree like: Bowman, Crossbowman, Ranger) does not mention the units, that gonna effect if it's researched.
It says Bowman. Crossbowman are not affected. As for Ranger... Well, I am more hesitant since I don't want to "spoil" that you will control Ranger unit at some point. So I don't know!
- I can't proceed to the next map, or exiting the game properly if I play any chapter of this campaign, because the
game either needs a very long time to exit, or simply takes too much time to do this simple thing, that I need to
force close it by Task Manager.
Weird. What's your Game Version?
- I miss the Sergeants ability to carry & use items. Even after the backpack update was researched, some of them
are not capable of carry any items.
Fixed about some backpacks missing. About carrying items... It's more complicated now.
I also miss that, some of the Sergeants has no unique icons. This suprised me sometimes during battles.
I will try to make icons for them later!
  • Some Sergeants costs food(Like Mack, Welford), and some not (like Flint, Adams, Prior)
Fixed. It might be a bit broken for all of them to not cost food though.
During the campaign, there are cages that are destroyable, and they have nothing in it (unit or item). It's sad to
see, that this type of oppurtunities are not rewarding the player. (Even on chapter 8 Krasnikov's base)
Noted.
First objective loophole: if the player does not destroy EVERYTHING in the mentioned light green enemy base, and
leaving only a farm or other building, the player is not going to be targeted by enemy AI as normally would,
but instead the enemy AI harasses the player's base very little: this is a very good circumstance to build up the base,
research upgrades, etc. for a decent level, before battling the heavily entrenched enemies of the map.
Noted.
Holy Knight Order is fully cleaned out, but quest is not completed
Noted.
Hinterland Coalition troops does not move, attack, or do anything when they spawn. They just stay where they spawned,
and thats it. There was a few waves of them attacked me, my allies got too, but after Andorhal was conquered back: they stand where they spawned.
Noted.
The Butcher unit and ability has the same icon as the Abomination, but these two not the same and very different from eachother.
@Ceterai was made an icon for the Unit, not just one, but many. Here: Butcher
Added.
Also the Butcher ability on Krasnikov not also costs 250 mana from Krasnikov when used, but the Butcher uses 4 food if the ability
is used/ if it spwaned. The Ability can be used, even after the Food limit was reached.
Yes! Since the unit is permanent, it's costly. You can overlap limit, but it will take you a lot of time to reach 200 Food lol.
- Dr Krasnikov has the same icon as a normal Acolyte. My suggestions to replace that:
Added.
Plaguebringer unit Soulbringer Ability is not even researcheable, not active, but the unit has mana.
Fixed (I forgot, but I disable it when testing Chapter Seven crashes...)
  • Necrolyte (Wretched, or Blood Elvenish/High Elvenish Undead spellcaster) has the same icon as Arthas.
My suggestions:
BTNWretchedMage (By @Sin'dorei300)
BTNWretchedMale (By @Mouseketeer)
I don't really think they match. They might be good for Warlock (Wretched mage) though.
- Sacrificial Pit still cannot convert Acolytes to Shades, because Acolytes going to be converted to Human Militia,
10 gold cost and 1 food cost (in reality it costs 10 gold, but no additional food usage, same with Militia on
Alliance Black Smith)
Noted.
- The Messenger (hope you don't mind it ;) ) is a very challenging enemy hero to deal with, and the loot after his defeat
was very little, especially if we compare it with losses, and during the time reaching it the Undead can F you up
pretty badly, because the Convoy Guards (made from Elfs from Quel'Danil) are not very endurable against the Undead
ambushes.
Noted. Rewards are really well structured throughout the campaign lol.
Abjurist Aruna has very identical icon, as the Mage, and her "Frost Armor" ability is sadly not autocastable (toggleable),
like in the Lich Hero, and she has only 200 mana, which I think is low, but yeah.
Fixed.
Corporal Welford's United ability (Spirit Link renamed TradeMarked) costs a bit too much I think.
Reduced.
Finnal's Breath of Ice ability has the same French description and in the hero upgrade selection too.
Fixed.
Don't know if I don't kill the Gnolls in chapter 5 ( after I destroy the 3 base in the village/city), that means the gnolls are not gonna attack me? Or it's just as it is? Their Anger was hit me in a very bad time!
They won't :)
Some of the loot in this map are just too low level and low value, but thank you very much, I have some loot to sell.
Noted. But remember you have a new hero to equip :p
Huntress portrait model is creepy as hell.
I can't really fix that :c
Jalinde does not go back to it's base, after the Undead Savages base was totally destroyed.
I don't understand. She stays at her Hamlet? That's fine.
Finnal's Icon is not entirely matching. Yes, her icon is unique and quality, but I think the following icon is more matching for her: BTNHolyMage
Well, it doesn't match more to me.
Crashed a few times, after crashes it was went very well, I'm amazed!
It's weird I know...
Vandermar is a place, where is not a lot of room to manouver when you get inside.
Yes. I tried to expand it a bit already.
In the last part (breaking inside Vandermar): AI players did nothing, I needed to do the Stalingrad type of
Close Quarters fighting house after House, street after street. Glad the Undead does not possessed Pavlov's house here!
Especially the last part - Legion Agent's Base - was a very good challenge! (The map overall:Not too hard,
but hard enough to be enjoyable)
AI bugs out if they have too much to walk to reach the enemy. I have no idea of to prevent that.
When choosing Sorcerer's League in the beginning of the map, player don't get access the Guardian unit, so Defender
is the only heavy melee unit that can be trained by player.
Yes, you choose the wizard style :ogre_datass:
Advisor Kristoff uses the same icon as the Chaplain.
Added a new icon.
I was not able to find a special door, which fits the special key that I've found near the gate, near where the three gold
mines loacted.
It opens one of Garithos gate. How did you opened it without it?
- Optional quest can be failed, even when the player complete it: when the door to Garithos quarters open - the quest ends here.
Normally that's the case, but: If like 60-65 enemy units was killed, and the confortation with Garithos is not
smooth, the player can fail the optional quest, even if the player completed it before: since the optional quest still counts
the kills of the player, after the quest was completed. Failed Successfully?
Noted.
-The keys that the possessed heroes has to open the door to Garithos Quarters: does not disappear from the inventories
of the heroes by the way
Noted.
Cathedral Building still has no working animation.
I want to change the model. If you have any ideas.
The map was made so smooth, that I almost forgot, the player planned to loose the map.
-The Demonic Replacement of certain things is nice. Noice.
- I write down again, I was very much hoped to be on the winning side. Gladly, it didn't happened. Sadly, the enemies after they
captured the locations, they fortified it. Some of the locations are mission impossible to conquer it, because of the terrain.
Actually, you can almost win! Destroying every base triggers the final assault ;) Glad you like this chapter!
I'm suprised, when I was in Pyrewood village. Previously was heavily occupied by the local forces, but now, after the Undead
besiegers was defeated, the village got it's military personnel and buildings vanished. Glad that I cleaned out previously the
map from the Undead.
I don't get it. Can you explain it more?
- The Worgens are feels like they weaker than before. It feels, I don't have any evidence for this. They are annoying enemies for sure.
No changes were made!
Reaching Ambermill was not a smooth ride, but when I reached: where is the chaplains?! Where are they?!
Oopsie. Fixed.

Overall:
New icons for:
- Light's Will (Spell)
- Healing Wave (Holy) (Spell)
- Holy Lightning (Spell)
- Holy Strike (Spell)
- Divine Blast (Spell)
- Butcher (unit)
- Theolen Krastinov (unit)
- Advisor Kristoff (unit)
Fixed backpack and food cost for all Officers.
Abjurist Aruna is now affected by Mage upgrades. Frost Armor is now auto-cast.
Corporal Welford spell "United" mana cost reduced from 100 to 85.
Fixed Finnall's Breath of Frost tooltips.
Plaguebringers can now properly cast Soulbringer.

Chapter One:
Fixed Chaplain's disappereance from this chapter.

Last edited:
Level 26
Thanks for your reviews. Here my comments. I've uploaded a quick hotfix.

Overall:
New icons for:
- Light's Will (Spell)
- Healing Wave (Holy) (Spell)
- Holy Lightning (Spell)
- Holy Strike (Spell)
- Divine Blast (Spell)
- Butcher (unit)
- Theolen Krastinov (unit)
- Advisor Kristoff (unit)
Fixed backpack and food cost for all Officers.
Abjurist Aruna is now affected by Mage upgrades. Frost Armor is now auto-cast.
Corporal Welford spell "United" mana cost reduced from 100 to 85.
Fixed Finnall's Breath of Frost tooltips.
Plaguebringers can now properly cast Soulbringer.

Chapter One:
Fixed Chaplain's disappereance from this chapter.
I only have an icon for Windson
L.Windson T1.png
currently, but hope in the weekend I can create something in Arcanist thingy. I played the campaign on 1.31. Jalinde stays in Hamlet yes. So the new enemy hero near the three gold mine is also needed to be killed, so the key was used to open the doors? Wow. Good to know, I was searched the whole map for a special unopened door, it's understandable why I don't have any luck to find that special door. Pyrewood village had it's own Army buildings and units, but only after the Undead besiegers are gone. The new update is "cleared" cleared out the whole village from any remnants of it's military. I don't have any suggestion for the Cathedral building.