• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Alcohol home recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello!

I'm looking for your help on how to make a home brew!

You probably already know yeast and sugar makes alcohol, and that using complex sugars like those found in carbohydrates equals a better beverage...

but my question is...

What are your local recipes?

Local South African recipe:
Pineapples
oats
Bread
drum
Yeast
3days of waiting

Good Beer!

#I wonder if this will end up on the rules as abuse

Level 19
I don't go to parties.
But going to a party to drink seems weird since you might drink the same thing at home.
It's more so that you work up the courage to dance some crazy unknown routine that no one would ever try sober

the drunk dance.

and to pick up hot girls who later don't appear so hot once you sober up.

South north east malaysia asia west recipe;
a thread
no comments
4days of waiting

Good Tears!
Just shows the hive has no talent... they can't do anything other than type all day long... and no not even to become an author

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Home brew alcohol is very dangerous and should not be attempted unless you have access to proper processing facilities.

You probably already know yeast and sugar makes alcohol, and that using complex sugars like those found in carbohydrates equals a better beverage...
Problem is that not all alcohol is meant to be drunk. In fact some alcohols are extremely toxic and easy to make.

Level 19
Home brew alcohol is very dangerous and should not be attempted unless you have access to proper processing facilities.

Problem is that not all alcohol is meant to be drunk. In fact some alcohols are extremely toxic and easy to make.
if you can eat the ingredients, than you can drink the alcohol

I've made alcohol out of sugar water and yeast before.... its not hard or dangerous

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Level 19
Sounds like someone did not take biology or chemistry at highschool...

What proof do you have? What was the methanol content? Was there any butanol in it?

ok better question is.

have you make alcohol... no

ok .. now

I've made alcohol. I've made biofuel before too which isn't an entirely different process but its level of difficulty...

only difference is I don't distal my alcohol

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Yes I have, at highschool because I took subjects like biology and chemistry. It is a common experiment they run to raise awareness of the fact that one should not homebrew for similar reasons that you should not pick your own mushrooms from the wild. Basically unless the brewer knows really what they are doing peoples health are at risk.

For example, here is what happens if you do not know what you are doing. Now of course for low proof alcohol the symptoms are not that bad, but still they do not occur for properly made alcohol.

Which is kind of an important step unless you have your manufacturing process absolutely perfect.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
ok better question is.

ok .. now

I've made alcohol. I've made biofuel before too which isn't an entirely different process but its level of difficulty...

Just because you have done it doesn't mean you know everything about it. That can be said about many things. :wink:
There are severe dangers of making your own alcohol. It has gone right the times you have done it sure, but being ignorant of the dangers is very reckless.

Level 1
We are not saying that alcohol is bad, we are saying that home brew is not safe unless you really know what you are doing and even still it is recommended to have proper quality control processes for safety.
I agree with you.;) Very easyto make alcohol from sucrose. Alcohol is made by fermenting certain kind of yeastwith granulated sugar. Alcohol can be produced - up to 20 -40 percent. :cool: At home, I only drink margarita... Here's a cool article jonsguide with good example... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Level 25
Old student recipe for getting lots of wine cheap:

One of these:
Vinsats.jpg

Follow instructions, let it become wine for at least a month.
When done, move over to a new plastic barrel.

Then mix with
A couple of these:
fun light.jpg

Now you got about 20 liters of very sweet wine. Tastes like squash
It's not good quality wine, but it's cheap as hell. Like 200 SEK / 22$.

I'm quite happy I'm no longer a student.

...or he has better things to do elsewhere.
I bet that u have too not a life,because u said that there is something better than a party.
But he has more health/life than people who do as a result. One needs that extra toughness!
Its not like he have to drink every day alcohol,and he dont have to drink every time 6 liters of alcohol.
I drink it usually when i go to parties,and i go only on special events,and that means every four months.
Btw.i never drink more than 5 liters of alcohol,and my body will lose all the alcohol while dancing.
So u know whats not healthy?!
Its not healthy to sit home ,and do nothing except hanging around the PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interests in life may change over time. You'll see. :wink:

I went to (some) parties when I was a teenager / young adult. But the days of my youth are now long gone...

I pay visits to friends, family and neighbors. Like anybody else.
Yep, u are a old guy.
Chaosy is a teenager.
Added:
Tommorowland is party.

2013-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
[...] he dont have to drink every time 6 liters of alcohol.
I drink it usually when i go to parties,and i go only on special events,and that means every four months.
Btw.i never drink more than 5 liters of alcohol,and my body will lose all the alcohol while dancing.

Boco_Exist at parties? (dramatization)

Partying indeed. Lucky you. :xxd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.