• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alchemist and Derivatives

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Alchemist and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Alchemist (Optimized) Info:

• Portrait has been incorporated.
  • Animations have been linearized.

• Modified some of the meshes and adjusted the wrapping of the texture.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to avoid a rigging problem.

Aiden Perenolde (Syndicate) Info:
  • Created a Syndicate model for King Aiden Perenolde of Alterac.

• Uploaded.

Alchemist (Alternate Ogre and Goblin) Info:
  • Other Ogre skins were used for the Ogre. The outfit of the Goblin was also altered.
  • Has an alternate projectile model as well.

• Uploaded.

Alchemist (Abomination and Apothecary) Info:
  • Ogre was replaced with an Abomination and Goblin was replaced with an Apothecary.

• Fixed the mask during the talk animation.

Alchemist (Jungle Stalker and Jungle Troll) Info:
  • Ogre was replaced with a Jungle Stalker and Goblin was replaced with a Jungle Troll.

Alchemist (Wendigo and Ice Troll) Info:
  • Ogre was replaced with a Wendigo and Goblin was replaced with a Ice Troll.

Beastmaster (Sea Giant and Kul Tiran) Info:
  • The head of the Ogre is replaced with that of the Sea Giant. The Goblin was made similar to the Apothecary of the Undead version but with a different texture. Most of the gadgets were also retextured with ship textures.

• These Kul Tiran Tidesages have mastered the art controlling the beasts of the seas.

• Uploaded.

Keywords:
Apothecary, Bandit

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Contents

Aiden Perenolde (Syndicate) (Model)

Alchemist (Alternate Ogre and Goblin) (Model)

Alchemist (Jungle Stalker and Jungle Troll) (Model)

Alchemist (Optimized) (Model)

Alchemist (Wendigo and Ice Troll) (Model)

Alchemist Missile (Alternate) (Model)

Apothecary (Abomination Mount) (Model)

Beastmaster (Sea Giant and Kul Tiran) (Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Wow, I really liked this new version of the alchemist hero ! An ogre version makes it more better, but I think it already was an ogre, a blue ogre I think... lol!

Great Job 5/5!

It is, the original is a blue ogre and a purple ogre in Chemical Rage. But he made a normal ogre in original and a Ogre Lord in Chemical Rage. That's is insane!

Moderation Comment:

Crazy awesome variations of the Alchemist. :) It is clear that there's a great amount of tinkering with small details to make ends meet in every derivative. Works alright in-game, even if the linearized Alchemist runs some animations too quickly. Test them in-game, you might notice a minor hero glow snapping at the starting of some stand animation too. Do check those minor issues, even if they don't prevent your pack from being approved.

Level 60
Whoa, i did not know that you did a Aiden Perenolde model with a giant human guy. Nice work.:infl_thumbs_up:

Actually, it's the latest upload in the bunch.

That one really gets me. Not sure what to make of it, or what was intended.

King Aiden has not yet been feautred in-game so I didn't really have anything to base it on. Among the Human Kings, he always felt like the douchebag. I can't give him a melee weapon because he is too cowardly to get close to danger. Bow and guns also don't fit cause those require skill and he's seems not the type of guy to train. I realized how the Alchemist model might just work. He gets carried around in a make-shift throne because he's too lazy to walk. While his underling does most of the work, he can throw looted gold coins at his enemies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
King Aiden has not yet been feautred in-game so I didn't really have anything to base it on. Among the Human Kings, he always felt like the douchebag. I can't give him a melee weapon because he is too cowardly to get close to danger. Bow and guns also don't fit cause those require skill and he's seems not the type of guy to train. I realized how the Alchemist model might just work. He gets carried around in a make-shift throne because he's too lazy to walk. While his underling does most of the work, he can throw looted gold coins at his enemies.
Huh, ok. Thanks.

Level 6
Hello, Mr. Ujimasa ! Can you make Tinker and Derivatives with using Syndicate (bandit) heroes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.