• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI controlled summons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'd like to know if it's possible to make a spell that goes something like this:

-Summons a replica of the Hero, which will attack only his targets and mimic his abilities for x seconds.

The replica should follow the Hero around, and it'd be better if it was untargetable.

Basically, an AI controlled summon.

Level 12
Hm, I managed to find that spell, but the code must be from an older version or something because the map won't run.

Any ideas?

Level 12
One more question: if I wanted the script to run itself for all summoned units in the game for multiple different heroes with different owners, should I change anything?

And I'll send you the link in a couple of minutes Dark.

Oh, and yeah, I literally don't know anything about JASS, so should I replace every H2I in every script with GetHandleId(), or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.