• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afronight's request stronghold (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Would it be possible that u did this skin for me?

I need a druid, but not on one of the druid models. He need to look very druidic like. I dun care if it is male or female :p I only need a nice druid skin for my map, and if it is anyone that makes nice skins, it would be u.. so.. can u?

Maybe something like this?
druid.jpg

You can only see the face, but I'm sure u would figure out how the body would fit best to it :D

Level 1
Hey Afro, do you think you could make me a pitlord-ish model? I'd like it to have burning eyes and 2 chains coming out of it's back, sorta levitating in the air with a glowing oblisk attached to each chain. Is this too much :?:

I love your sig! I have one that's like that but it's "omg pepper pickle bannana!"

Level 8
thanks looks great just needed to keep the yellow and black borders on the body and now all you need to do is just do that bit that still looks like the crypt-lord then it'll be perfect but i really like the body and face :p thansk -insane llama

Level 8
okay well i need a tauren necromance skin fro either the spirit walker or the tauren chieftain the chieftain bversion should have evil looking totems black fur necromancer lookingish same for the spirit walker but make the lantern in the shape of a skull and ill need an icon as well thanks gj -insane llama

Level 6
Hey Afro, I have a request, but first I'm going to have to tell you: You should start re-updating the first post on the topic to make a list of all the ones you have done. That way people wont be asking "Did you forget about mine?" Then they will always know that you didn't forget and they will know when theirs is coming up. Just a suggestion... I used it in my shop not too long ago.

As for my request, I thought that having two BOY child models wasn't good enough. I thought that you should reskin the Child 2 model to make it a GIRL model. It'll help me in my RPG when I make the first village :D :D .

Thanks,

Kamikazzee

P.S. You've GOT to make a tutorial on how you make such good skins/icons. This stuff kicks ass!

Level 8
hmmm i would like that undead tauren i requested it must be based of the spirti walker hes like a tauren necromance mabey black fur and hollow eyes of a skeleton face but his lamp should be skinned into a skull :wink: thanks-insane llama

Level 2
Hey have you ever played Final Fantasy VII if possible i dont need it to detailed i just need a Cloud Strife skin.Damn to posts showed up right before mine i know u said 1 post a day so i dont care when you do this i atleast want it done in a month though im gonna try to paste a picture of him on here.

Level 8
Afronight_76 said:
but i wont start on yours crazynutter unless you can give me a good model to work with.

Ok, i will log into the game take afew more screenies of it and see if I can decide on a good model to work with for u :D

Edit : Ok scrap that previous Image, was wrong unit,
SilenceSide.gif
Silencefront.gif

These are the real ones, just searching the Models now

Edit Edit : Demonhunter might be good, though He would have to have two blades instead of the one located on the picture above. Or a model edit on the weapon.

Sorry, all I could come up with :(

Status
Not open for further replies.