• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afronight's request stronghold (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*OMFG temp closed!!1*
well im closing it up for a little while due to request overload.

here are the rules
-i will take mostly skin requests, i might do model requests, and some icon requests
-please dont overload this forum, please have only 1 person post per day at max.
-skin requests will be finished at a 1 week minimum
-i will do 1 request at a time, meaning the amout of posts you are behind the last finished request, will take that many weeks to get to yours
-i have authority to approve or deny any request, no questions asked
-plz no requests for cnp/recolor for skins/icons, i only post things that are worth posting.
-alphaing now encouraged
-if it gets too wild, i may have to close the forum for a while, meaninig i will discontinue any new requests after that
-no flaming, spamming, ect.
-if your not going to post something useful then move your useless spam to the offtopic forum
-im not perfect, so dont expect perfection
-if i have probelms, i may have to postpone your request a week or so to fix it out.
-if you're not satisfied, i may work on it some more, but youll be pushed back to the end of the current line.
-please make all requests have a clear and easy to read description...no l33t
- dont rush me, remember im doing you the favor here(without charging you).
- 1 request per person plz.

artisic ability: id say about average or slightly above average, depending on your perspective
edit: i got better

request currently working on now
Punisher_X: black ops marine
Punisher_X: UI
Fulla: angel
insane llama: goblin cursor
cheetory6: dead grunt

----------------------------------

requests done
noobie.mapmaker: undead rifleman
darkness: illidan
darkness: beastmaster
darkness: icon beastmaster
darkness: Esjela
mecheon: winddancer
insane llama: crypt lord reskin
crazynutter: silence
Insane llama: tauren necromancer
nasrudin: troll shaman
rochon: bladedancer

----------------------------------

if you want to contact me further, my email is [email protected] .....big surprise, huh?

Level 5
Requesting a goblin alchemist skin here, one that would hopefully look like the alien ravanger from 'avp extinction' which is on ps2 and x-box
basically its going to be used when the goblin alchemist is in its chemical rage morph form
so, basically the 'head' of the alien should be that of the ogor, the goblin you can just blend in as part of the hide, and the small eyeball wards ont he side of him, make into alien eggs, basically greenish, or something...
well, ya up to it?
Btw its called the ravanger
pic:http://www.gameinfowire.com/image.asp?iid=20958&gid=559&pg=3&pid=1 -lol hes the one getting toasted
http://www.gameinfowire.com/image.asp?iid=14856&gid=559&pg=4&pid=1
agen: \ getting owned, lol

Level 3
models

Hey afro i sent u PM's but just incase illt ell you em here
-refridgerator
-oven
-washermachine/dryer
-table with food on it
-i need these models please
-boots (3 diff kinds)
-pants(4 diff kinds)
-shirts (4 diff kinds)
-hats (2 diff kinds)
I might of forgot stuff so be sure to look at your PM i sent you

Level 3
models

Hey afro i sent u PM's but just incase illt ell you em here
-refridgerator
-oven
-washermachine/dryer
-table with food on it
-i need these models please
-boots (3 diff kinds)
-pants(4 diff kinds)
-shirts (4 diff kinds)
-hats (2 diff kinds)
I might of forgot stuff so be sure to look at your PM i sent you

oh damnatiosn feet, i was thinking, instead of using an alchemist, mabey i should make a model, using the alien's head from the already existing alien modle from this site, then a satyr's body, and the little tentacle stinger from a felhound as a tail, put half a dh's blade as the big claw thing, then ill find some spikes to put on it and reskin the whole body. so what do you think?

Level 5
I think your a god, but, they dont you just save yourself time and use the crypt lords arms?? there the most like them in the game.. and uhh.. use the aliens tail too.. make them all look porportion wise and i think you got something great on your hands. i want the communite to have this too, so put it up for d/l?

damnations_feet, well model's done, just need to skin.
ss0000rav.jpg

Level 5
I #%^@'n love you man *tear* lol :D :D :D

i cant seem to see it tho, there are 4 skins? the guts arnt in the download pack man... uhh.. yeah whats the paithing for everything??
no guts in file pack.. *anticipation* it says ther ehsould be some in the topish thingie around the downlaod button in the download section

Level 5
Can you make a Knuckles (custom) model for a map I'm going to send here once the beta testing starts and eventually finishes? I'll post the animation's that it will need.
-Stand Animation: Knuckles stands in a boxing pose, ready to fight.
-Attack animation 1: Knuckles does a straight jab with his right hand.
-Attack animation 2: Knuckles does a powerful looking uppercut with his right hand.
-Attack animation 3: Knuckles aims a left handed body blow at an enemies' stomach (as if it were Knuckles' height).
-Move animation: Knuckles puts his head slightly forward, places his arms back at an angle, and runs. (If you've seen him run in any of the 3D Sonic games, this is what I'm trying to describe.)
-Spell animation: Knuckles does a Hadouken or smashes his fist against the ground, your choice.
-Death animation: Knuckles falls to the ground and disappears (no blood).
Thank you for your time. By the way, how is that Mega Man X map doing?

Level 4
hmm, i am looking around for somene to make me a model of a frost wyrm with a skeleton archer riding it. would you please amke this for me? oh, and i would like some animations that showed the archer attacking instead of the frost wyrm.

Thanks in advance,

Dragonfox

Level 5
It has been...
a day *dramatic music and body movements* :p

lol, since i loved my last thing im comeing back fo more :p
Hmm, basically i have a lot of things i need... and im dong without them at the moment.. finding crappy things in replace of them basically i need some alien lifecycle like models and a queen, but im not requesting all of those at once... that would be perposterous :O
so il request the egg right now
540030124001-5.jpg

I think thats probally about the best picture yer gona get.. and i'll narrow some stuff down for ya, basically start out with a thunder lizard egg, and im thinkin put some lilly pads on the bottom of it, varation 4 or whatever, not huge ones, smaller ones... and is there anyway you could give it the 4 'flaps' at the top that close and open in a spell-ish animation way?

Im think'n the 'eggsfeindsack' will work perfictly
'Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\CryptFiendEggsack\CryptFiendEggsack.mdl'

jut put that on the top of the eggie and i guess round it off when its closed, there doesnt even needa be a hallow part because there going to be pretty small.
for the skin go it liek the thing up there ^
nothign really detailed because agen, its gona be pretty small so might as well have the model file and Blp file be small.
skin the lillie pads like black tenticles, and uhh.. hmm.. give it a super long decaying animation (thats the one where it falls over and just really slowly goes in the ground, right?'
if you could do particales, great, but not needed cuz i triggered them.
and for the stand, jut make it look like its breathing i guess, very slightly and the top 'flaps' are just moveing around slightly, side to side or sumthing. WoW, i wrote alot.. well i guess that gets you a more spicific model then :D I know its gona be great if you do it. :D

Level 5
Request:
Human Druid

Characteristics:
-Tribal look
-Older
-Weapon: Club
-nice Melee attack anim

like the druid in d2, holding a club

In no hurry at all, just keep me updated if you will do this for me... :cry:

Level 13
Greetings, im in a need of complex mdl edit..
The archmage looks similar to War2's death knight
deathknight-prev.jpg

Right? but there are some changes betwen these two. maybe you could change the horse's head by putting a necro's helm or something else. the hardest part would be to give him a cape. i'd appreciate it, for my fourth skin, i will do a full freehanded skin of a wc2 death knight like we used to play in glorious times.

Level 4
I will need a Wave Model with animation so i can add it to a ocean,I also need a sliding glass door that moves left.Basic Models like Arches,walls,walkway,and stairs,ramps in plain white or blue or yellow color
that is all.

Level 4
do you model from scratch? if you do, I would like you to make a red dragon with a more realistic wing span. Actually, I guess that wouldn't be modeling from scratch, unless you wanted to model from scratch. and if the wing span thing turns out to be easy enough, would you mind doing all the dragon colors? (black, green, bronze, blue)

Thanks,

Dragonfox

PS: If you know of the 'Doom Wyrm' model, that is what I am looking for, a wing span like that. I will find the link...

Here's the link: http://wc3sear.ch./index.php?p=Models&ID=248&sid=fcbdbaf9adc53866613d96b8e0375e39

Status
Not open for further replies.