• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afronight's request stronghold (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
if you are looking for a facehugger model, there is one in an unprotected map called 'Predator Wars.' It is an excellent model if i do say so myself. just search the map section, i am too lazy to look for a link. :p

Dragonfox

Level 4
I need a... (All see throught too)
1.Sliding glass door model(slides left)
2.Glass Walkway Model
3.Hall way Arch
4.Curved Ramp
5.Glass Tunnel Arch like
6.A circlet like thing that spins and is side ways
7.Eathreal looking hover cars
8.A dome
9.Wave models for oceans
10.More basic models for example like a rectangular block that goes up horizantally and has lines or zig zags on it anything
Doesnt matter how long it takes i just need it for my map

Level 4
Afronight_76 said:
dragonfox, the mounted skeleton you wanted, i really cant do a thing about the attack animations since it is geomerging, unless youre willing to wait for my order of 3dsmax comes in, which wont be for a while.

i can wait, but how about my other rtequest(s)?

Dragonfox

Level 5
No offence but not to mention mine.. im thinking you could just start out with a egg sack varation that has only one 'sack' and uhh... do the lillipaddy vine things but the main thing is the tyop.. i dunno shouldent be to high poly whatever it is.

Level 5
Yey ^^
well, hmm.. ...can you transfer the crypt feing egg animations onto it?
if anything custome i would liek the stand to be like.. make it look like its slightly 'breathing' i guess?

Level 4
What I really need bad is the basic models that are so easy to make that people are just too lazy and also all in plain color :) or add any lines to it to make it look better :)
1.Curved Ramp
2.Cube Bushes,Isocled triangle shape,sphere
3.Walkway white
4.A pool (A great idea because adding water level messes up your terrain)
5.Wave model for Oceans (Never been done for warcraft3)
6.A normal female human
7.Glass Window
8.Glass Tube
9.Glass Walkway
10.The last is a Big Screen Tv
Eh ill just request what everybody needs then foreg tabout all the ones up there just make the basics liek the pool or the wave model

Level 11
So can I go ahead and say my request, even though you can't do it immediately, or do I gotta wait for you to finish Damnations_Feet's request?

Level 4
I just need the basics ,it doesnt need animations i just need all in plain colors or make it better by lines or anything
1.Curved Ramp
2.Curved Wall i need really bad start with 2 first then 1
3.Bushes that look like trimmed grass terrain
4.and last a sliding door not a double just a single and slides left animtion make this one last

Level 4
lol heh for some reason i couldnt see my own posts yes i was blind because this SITE HAD SOME GLITCH and it wouldnt show my posts so i thought i could just post AGAIN

Level 5
ok i need a kuja model from ff9, i am sure using blood mage anims would be fine but i need a morph anim and a trance kuja model, it would also need alternate anims(kuja) for the trans kuja to work but just copy the blood mage anims again

Level 5
XxPhillipxX
he only wants one model at a time o_O gawd i even know that. ONE, as in One put up one finger and put the rest down, ALL of them, thats numero Uno, One.

Level 11
Well, I guess I'll go ahead and make my request. I need an elven knight. I'ld like the horse of the Archmage. As for the rider, the head of the Priest with the head armour of Dragonhawk Rider(but try to make it so the headgear can be alphaed out in case I don't like it), the torso of the Spellbreaker(but without the pointy parts, just lower them to make them level with the shoulders), the arms of the archer, but the lance and shield of the Dragonhawk Rider. And the legs of the archer, with normal Knight anims. I need this for my elven campaign, if you do it, I'll give you full credit.

And also, can you do completely new models? Because if so, I may make more requests in the future...

Level 6
I need a couple skins, and I doubt they would take long, or need much skill for that matter. All I need is two skins of the rock chunk. One should be a kind of redish-brownish metallic color (iron ore), and the other should be a gold metaliic color (gold ore). They seem quite simple to me, though I've never skinned. I just really need these things, I need something for the people to mine, heh.

Level 11
In that casse I'll make my request easier. Archer arms, legs, torso(get rid of the boobs, I need a male knight), priest head, dragon hawk weapons, archmage horse, Kight anims.

Level 5
*pulls on the bottom of Afronight_76's pants leg*...

I like the model, well, sorta i dont think you delivered the same proformance then you did the ravager, i think you out-did yourself on the facehugegr inside, thing is the eggs suposto be closed. not opened, sure looks nice but it doesnt have anamations....

im btw can you make things longer in your modeling program... say. .. an aliens head? >.>

Level 6
Uhm.... can ya do mine? I just need these done, simple or not they're important for my map, and no one had replied to them when I made a thread asking for them (no surprise).

Level 5
ok here are the pictures

Trans Kuja-
characterkuja02.jpg

Kuja-
9kuja-s.jpg

there they are, just to refresh, it should have blood mage anims, but needs a morph anim and alternate anims(tans kuja, see the yellow glow, that is important cuz it is like going super saiajin but better :) thanks in advanced)

OOO and if you can i would like the partical emiters on him thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.