• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afronight's request stronghold (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
something like this:
frenzied.JPG

Level 6
Monkey!

I and Tail of the Wyrm and some other ppl are going to make a campaign...Including Monkeys, (Monkeys not MONKS) And therefor we needs some models...

So at this time we need 2 Monkeys (Heroes)

1. A model that is based of the Shadow Hunter but is a MONKEY (It should be a ranged intlligence hero)

2. Another Monkey that attacks with claws or something...U can use the Murloc as a base model or something..... :wink:
Plz make these models!

gl hf! :twisted:

Level 6
Well, I hope it's not much to ask, but could you make a rifleman skin that looks like an undead, or a zombie? I'd like him to be wearing some kind of dark leather amor...No, it isn't going to be for a resident evil type of map.
Deathbringer didn't quite finish this...

Oh yeah...I saw the priestess skin you made for the huntress, months after you posted it...thanks for that one too...
Well, if you accept my request, please PM me.

Level 25
Its ment to look like an eagle-person thing. A bird person basically. I can fix up the alphaing if you send it to me, its the only thing I'm good at skinning-wise <_<;;;

Oh, and I can sent you the proper model if you want, with the hand fix

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=2789
Can you make this skin better?I think it needs more details and adds.I hope you can update my skin to make a better skin.You have maded an Icon from this skn too.And i hope you can make that it looks better.Please.If it is possible to make,send me the skin to [email protected] you don't want to send it with an Mail then post it here. :)

Level 6
Model Request, need badly!

Brynn said:
Squall Leonheart, Quistis Trepe, & Rinoa Heartilly (ffviii)
Do you think you could get these models? We've been asking for these and many others for about a half a month. I think we should be able to get at least SOME reply by then... but we didn't. So could you make them for us? I'd really appreciate it.

Kamikazzee

Level 6

I realize that... but still, we at least want one of them. I just want one of the three if possible. Either way, I'm not trying to bombard you with a bunch of **** that I don't need. We've been asking for these models forever and never got them. :evil:

Kamikazzee

Level 6
...DAMN!

Damnit! I could have them all white if even possible! My team's been asking for so long! This was our only hope! Noooooooooo!!!!!
Anyways, thanks for responding... I just wanted to ask for the request. Btw, how do you make models? If you tell me that I'll be your friend and might be able to return the favor. All I got to know is the tools to use and how to do the basics. I can learn the advances and expertises. I am the learning guy, by the way... no doubt about that =) Well, hope you'll tell me...

Kamikazzee

Hey Afroknight.If you don't started my last request ignore my last request and do this.If you started my last request,start this request after him.Can you update this skin. http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=3436 Please.Like the update of tthe last skin you have done for me.Make him look like a Fire Shaman.But don't change the face to an human face.
The face of this update must look like the face of my Infeston skin you have done.
Don't make it look like the same as Infeston because he is an other charakter.Hope you understand what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.