• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afronight's request stronghold (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well could you do something very big for me??

I need alot of starcraft ghost units with many animations (like 25-30 each)

i need all the human units with the right guns (some dont have some guns) and the four vehicles try to get as much detail as posable with in the range of 1999-3999 polys each.

and they need particle emitters! and every unit with an animation that turns them invisable and shows the brain and heart of the units (so yes make the zerg units 2)

if you can do this you will be in the top 3 in the credits(there is no rush on them but i would like them "asap")

Thank You
~Goth

Level 3
Hey Afroknight can you make this requests
An Onyxia Model or skin.If you don't know who is Onyxia.He is an Dragon from World of Warcraft.A legendary Dragon.Here is a picture of him.
blackwings1024x8wy.jpg

I can wait as long as you wish with this request.

Level 4
Hey, afronight, could you please make something relatively simple for me:

Armor attachments:
Leather Armor
Orc Armor
Elf Armor
Chainmail Armor

There is a plate armor attachment already done, if you could reskin (and if you want modify the models to make them look better) it to look like the above and then save the models as different names. (using it for the same map) Do as many as you wish. (you don't have to do all if you don't want)
Thanks,

-1RingToRule

Level 9
Would you mind doing a small skin request? It's for this model (All credits to Pheonix-IV):
acre42.jpg

All you need to do is edit the dark troll skin, just maybe add a bit of clothing on him, som ething to make him more like a ninja\assasin. Nothing major, it still needs to retain the dark troll look to it.

Level 3
But in World of Warcraft she is named Onyxia.
Ok she is not an legendary Dragon.If you mean in WoW they have maked something false say it Blizzard.

Level 25
No, even in WoW that's Nefarion

Onyxia is coloured darker and has a less elabrate head crest

Onyxia is also found in an underground cave, rather than on top of a huge tower

This is Onyxia

onyxia.jpg

That is Nefarion. Nefarion uses a completely different model and skin

And while Onyxia is a girl, Nefarion is a guy. And the picture you posted is CLEARLY Nefarion rather than Onyxia

Not to mention that that's my desktop background, and the image you took it from clearly states that it's Nefarion

Level 3
Ok.I havent known this.Thx anywhere.Ok the important thing is.I want an Model or skin for this because I like this Dragon.

Level 17
Well, the skirt is just a cnp from the concept, and the rest is a badly edited forest troll textures. It may not look so from the screenshots but if you had the texture you'd notice it's pretty bland and needs to be reworked. The hairs and the mask mainly.

Level 6
Well, if you're open again, I have a different request.

I have been working on a model of Metal Knuckles from Sonic R. I only hot the head and part of the arms and legs compleate. I was wondering if you would like to finish it?

metalknux.png

Excuse the MS Paint skin. (Yes, I did attempt to shade the noze)

*waits for Mecheon to start rambleing about Sonic*

*shot*[/img]

Level 8
Afro how are you at skinning coursors? as i need one for my goblin race i cant decide if it should be a robotic arm with a crystal attatched to the back of it powering the arm of a normal goblins hand but still the robotic arm would be best when done send it to [email protected] thanks-llama

Level 5
hi afro. =)

heres a skin request...

um.. a blademaster samuro model's skin..
he's sword are like grom's.. green.. oldish in age.. no nnecklace.. with grom's leather straps, knee caps.. shoulder pad armor are left and right, flag is bleeding hallow's..
The skin user would be simply Killrogg Deadeye.. =)

i hope u can do this.. =)
thnx..

Status
Not open for further replies.