• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aeronauts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Well. I dont think that players should be pirates, because we would almost have to make an another entire game, quests, items, ships, upgrades. all that for if a player gets captured,it might even go completely unused if nobody gets captured? No, if a player gets captured then their ship should become hostile where it stands, and they restart the game. If a player dies then they respawn at their base and all their items are lost. Maybe allow 5 restarts, or "lives"

**I think we should consider starting, i think with this thread it should be more actions, than ideas. i can make concept of what i think this game should look like if you want. For the modeler, and terrainer.

they dont become pirates, they become their slaves and have to earn freedom through some quests (like to first gain loyalty and then betray their master)

and why would you need to make a new game, just use your current ship, why would you need to change it, and new upgrades isnt hard at all. also, theres only going to be one quest to gain freedom, i dont see why we'd need more

Level 8
they dont become pirates, they become their slaves and have to earn freedom through some quests (like to first gain loyalty and then betray their master)

and why would you need to make a new game, just use your current ship, why would you need to change it, and new upgrades isnt hard at all. also, theres only going to be one quest to gain freedom, i dont see why we'd need more

Hm i did not know that a faction change was possible, what i thought you meant was they start from level 1 as a pirate. Now that i understand more i like it.

Ships will have levels, not the units that go inside them since it's more about the airships than the units in this game. The units could just have inventories to sell and buy items to put into their ships. I honestly have no idea what a decent max level for ships would be. 100 seems a bit much, but there should be enough to keep the game interesting for a long time. Maybe something along the lines of 25-30, and we can make it a big feat to have actually leveled a ship.

Can we make them get experience from selling things, not only killing things?

Level 8
yea, trader ships shouldn't be able to fight, just special spells for getaways and faster speed

Omg, YES. This is what i said before, the player chooses to either be a fighter or a trader. the units that enter the fighting ship have no inventory, they have attack, and the fighters have one leader sort of guy that maybe has a couple auras and only he has inventory. For traders all the crew members have inventories but have no attack. They maybe have one guy whos a sort of body guard, only he has attack

Also, back to the idea of player alliances. I was thinking on having a system that players can hire other players that are fighters to help them (money is deducted from the trader and given to the fighter) Also the trader can cancel the alliance anytime of the fighter is not doing a good enough job.

Also for models of units, we should use the RPG units. Find them by searching RPG in capitals in the models section.

Level 2
@The conversation on the matter of units in ships/heros leaving them.

The idea about descending into the mist was more based on just getting SO RICH from RPGing that you can simply buy a second type of ship that has the sole purpose (on ability, and one ability only) of going down into the mist. It goes down, dies, turns into some sort of Town Hall or villagers that can build a town hall. This means a few things

1. Your hero NEVER descends down with his ship.
2. That ship, once bought, can be destroyed before its ability is used meaning that people can gain advantage over you (of course it will have a fair amount of health) by killing it and slowing your descent.
3. The moment you get into the mist you are very vulnerable. VERY. If you cut trees before you build defenses then you are screwed. Because then the creepy crawlies come in and....bleh.

I will be posting an excerpt of a journal from the Mist about the first coming of the elves. By an elf in the first days of exploration. STAY TUNED!

Level 2
Alright, for those who really want a sense of what the mist is here is journal entry uno. I had an idea as well, these could be shortened and made items strewn over the Mist for fun >:)...the players can pick them up and find them. I think it will help with.....well its just cool. I can also make some for above the Mist if you would like. Pirates dont exist till after the Lifting (as they are all of the lesser races, albiet why you can join them).

Year 2849 in the reckoning of my people, the San'le, people of the great God's the San.
It was two months ago we celebrated our new year, as the gods shot their great colors through the night sky we sang and danced. As drowsiness set in and the smoldering embers of our fires put the final touches on the smoky aurua of the night, the storytellers began. But this year was special and the great storyteller Fenlas spoke. He spoke of the Mist. The white wisp that he said covers another world, a world of darkness with great riches. Fenlas spoke of gold, jewels, and magic items aplenty that lay beneath us, that the Gods did not want us to find. We knew not of what truly lay in the cloud beneath us, and many did not want to know. However the story was so inspiring that King Tresnae was mesmerized and proclaimed it was time to descend and commanded the greatest of our scholars and engineers to build ships that could withstand all harms. So we did.

I write now from the bottom of this forsaken land, for we have discovered many dark terrors in the mist. It is only our fourth day, and as we descended the mist took our breath away, almost suffocating us. It was ten hours like that, slowly going down with no knowledge of what lay beneath. We expected riches beyond our belief, a piece of the Gods we had never seen before. What we found was nothing of the sort. At first, it was the smell that brought us to our senses. Rot, death, decay. A stench so foul it made us cringe and our stomachs churned in dissatisfaction. We were forced to cast spells to help our breathing. Slowly, ever so slowly we descended. Then we saw it. A sea of green, murky, slimy water. More like mucus than water. Every once and awhile a creature blast out roaring from the deeps. We were then in despair, but hoping the land may be fairer we continued forward.

So it came that we found this land, where we have made our new home. The Mist is everywhere. We have sent scouts into the massive mushroom forests to search for food, and for other intelligence, Gods save them if there is any. The scouts have not returned, it has been four days. We heard screeches and roars in the eternal darkness as we built our houses. I fear the worst. We have erected some petty buildings from the supplies we brought on our ship, cold, clammy and hardly satisfactory. When we wake from our time of rest (as we do not truly know the day cycle there seems to be a never ending twilight) We see green, red, and blue eyes. Some of the eyes are as large as boulders, others grouped in the hundreds. Whatever these are, bugs or animals I do not know, I do know they and in plenty, and they are large. Some are in large numbers with two eyes. Moving back and forth. We never hear them, we only see their eyes. They lurk in the forests waiting. Waiting for us to lose control....waiting to devour us.

Last edited:
Level 8
**Is it possible to make the ship go slower the more cargo is in it? Since we are using mana as the cargo, is there some way that as mana increases the movement speed decreases?

@The conversation on the matter of units in ships/heros leaving them.

The idea about descending into the mist was more based on just getting SO RICH from RPGing that you can simply buy a second type of ship that has the sole purpose (on ability, and one ability only) of going down into the mist. It goes down, dies, turns into some sort of Town Hall or villagers that can build a town hall. This means a few things

1. Your hero NEVER descends down with his ship.
2. That ship, once bought, can be destroyed before its ability is used meaning that people can gain advantage over you (of course it will have a fair amount of health) by killing it and slowing your descent.
3. The moment you get into the mist you are very vulnerable. VERY. If you cut trees before you build defenses then you are screwed. Because then the creepy crawlies come in and....bleh.

I will be posting an excerpt of a journal from the Mist about the first coming of the elves. By an elf in the first days of exploration. STAY TUNED!

1)The ship is the only hero. There are no player controlled hero units. Just normal units with either an inventory or the ability to attack.
2)The idea of another ship was already ruled out. I think this idea is more like having a small ship to take from your large ship. like on ships in the ocean. but maybe the ship could have a timed life, and you have to land before the time is up.

Concept Info: A ship modified by humans to fly. Its on the small side of the ships but it makes up for that because some support beams were removed, making it have a very large cargo space. When empty this is one of the fastest ships out there. The ultimate trading ship.
Human Trader Lvl 1 Concept 1

Attachments

• HTcon1.jpg
    HTcon1.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 2

1)The ship is the only hero. There are no player controlled hero units. Just normal units with either an inventory or the ability to attack.
2)The idea of another ship was already ruled out. I think this idea is more like having a small ship to take from your large ship. like on ships in the ocean. but maybe the ship could have a timed life, and you have to land before the time is up.

Human Trader Lvl 1 Concept 1

@1 sorry I missed that part
@2 Thats pretty much what I meant.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

=/ for boarding why don't you just use mana as the crew members and have a spell called "Board" that when cast on another ship within X range mana will be taken away from each ship every few seconds (depending on attack and some other random stuff)?

Level 28
I don't like the entire boarding stuff, it could make the game unnecesary complicated.
We don't want to create a 10-page guide on how to play this map, it should be straight-forward, yet fun to play.

If someone could create the base terrain (floating islands) to start with.
196x196 seems fine, start with shallow water to be sure, then use about 1/3 of the map - the downright corner - to create the floating islands.
We'll see where the rest goes :D

Level 9
Ok guys im back for Today and Tomorrow

then i will be back at friday and will have lots of time to model

And i thought i whas already making a trade ship for this project.....

Got a little idea how the creeps came up to the elven stuff

As the Elven helped the humans to go up to the surface numerous creeps have crawled into the ship but most of the time when they arrived in the port of the elven they were slaughtered. But one day one of the ship crashed onto a big island leaving the passengers wounded the creeps were almost in perfect condition. All the passengers were slaughtered and the creeps diseapered into the woods of the island. With people on ferry's who where unknown of the lifters they spread to all the known surface.

Rats who have lifted from the surface braught the black death with them now it is your task to slaughter the rats and make sure nobody is infected

Also I need somebody who can make skins for me so i can skin the model and then it will be done

also we give the hero lvls too and when he enters his ship the ship gets a bonus dependinbg on the entering hero his lvl

Last edited:
Level 8
I don't like the entire boarding stuff, it could make the game unnecesary complicated.
We don't want to create a 10-page guide on how to play this map, it should be straight-forward, yet fun to play.

If someone could create the base terrain (floating islands) to start with.
196x196 seems fine, start with shallow water to be sure, then use about 1/3 of the map - the downright corner - to create the floating islands.
We'll see where the rest goes :D

Are you sure 196x196 is large enough? I mean if we dont have interiors its fine, but i think we will have interiors. And why only 1/3 of the map is the sky area. i think it should be larger, unless you are just making that much to test it.

Level 31
City: Bodrin's Cleft
Population: 60% Dwarven, 15% Human, 20% The Dark Syndicate
Difficulty: Starter Zone

Bodrin's Cleft was once a mighty city of the Dwarves carved deep within a mountain. It is named Bodrin's Cleft after its founder, Bodrin Ironhammer, who has longed perished. Now the city is a weathered and filled with crime. An orginization called The Dark Syndicate led by an unknown Bandit Lord has caused terror across the city and has amassed a sizeable force. It is rumored that he is aligned with the pirates, but there is no proof.

Warrior Quest #1:
Given by Sergeant Pitt
Oi', ye laddy! Ye must be the reinforcements, eh? Well ye best be gettin' ta work then. Them Dark Syndicates have blockaded tha' Western Docks. Take 'em out fer me, will ye?

(During the quest there will be three ships, each one easily able to be pulled and fought one by one. Two will be named "Dark Syndicate Frigate" and one will be named "The Dark Iron" and will be a Dwarven Juggernaut. This ship will drop an item called "Mandate Orders". Its tooltip will say "Dear Bandit Lord ....... The ..................... ready to .................... Cleft ............. the ........... week ............ now. Sincerely, Captain Steelaxe. <There seems to be numerous smudges and burn marks, most likely from the battle>)

Returning Quest: Oi? Yer alive? I mean, excellent!

Warrior Quest #2: Hm, these seem to be orders, but fer what? Bring these to Astern, he be a scholar livin' on a small piece o' land to the east. (east of the city is a very small island with one house and Astern the Scholar. You will encounter a few Dark Syndicate Frigates on the way. Astern is a human.)

Return: Hm? What an interesting piece of text. I will begin trying to figure that out immediately.

W Q #3: While you are here, I have a simple task for you. A few members of the Dark Syndicate snuck in one night and took my scriptures. Can you destroy a few of their ships and look for my scriptures? It would mean much to me.

(Kill 5 ships and each ship has a chance to drop the scriptures)

im going to sleep now, i'll have more later

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=16vqaf

Gave it another go, this is just a quick MIDI rough draft of like the melody (I don't have any backgrounds or percussion in this), this suit you better ap0?

When I get the full thing out in MIDI I can import it into another program and use better sounding virtual instruments to replace the MIDI sounds.

Level 28
I really like it, Wherewolf :O
Pretty soothing :p (that's what I wanted: nothing too active, as some people may detest that).
I also like the fact that it's loopable, very well done.

I've reduced the file size to about 700kB at 64kB/s (I wanted VBR first, but I could only reduce it to an avarage of 72kB/s then, which was still 900kB).

I really like it, Wherewolf :O
Pretty soothing :p (that's what I wanted: nothing too active, as some people may detest that).
I also like the fact that it's loopable, very well done.

I've reduced the file size to about 700kB at 64kB/s (I wanted VBR first, but I could only reduce it to an avarage of 72kB/s then, which was still 900kB).

Well it's still a WiP, I'm going to add some more background type parts to it and give it better quality sounds.

Since you want something soothing, do you want me to give it percussion?
Also in that WiP I accidentally let it loop part of the beginning before cutting it off.

Level 28
Well it's still a WiP, I'm going to add some more background type parts to it and give it better quality sounds.

Since you want something soothing, do you want me to give it percussion?
Also in that WiP I accidentally let it loop part of the beginning before cutting it off.
I heard the looping-problem, but that can easily be fixed :p
I don't know what direction you want to take it with the perussions, but that might be a good idea, depending on how you deal with it ^^

No comment, nub :D

Level 31
City: Bodrin's Cleft
Population: 60% Dwarven, 15% Human, 20% The Dark Syndicate
Difficulty: Starter Zone

Bodrin's Cleft was once a mighty city of the Dwarves carved deep within a mountain. It is named Bodrin's Cleft after its founder, Bodrin Ironhammer, who has longed perished. Now the city is a weathered and filled with crime. An orginization called The Dark Syndicate led by an unknown Bandit Lord has caused terror across the city and has amassed a sizeable force. It is rumored that he is aligned with the pirates, but there is no proof.

Warrior Quest #1:
Given by Sergeant Pitt
Oi', ye laddy! Ye must be the reinforcements, eh? Well ye best be gettin' ta work then. Them Dark Syndicates have blockaded tha' Western Docks. Take 'em out fer me, will ye?

(During the quest there will be three ships, each one easily able to be pulled and fought one by one. Two will be named "Dark Syndicate Frigate" and one will be named "The Dark Iron" and will be a Dwarven Juggernaut. This ship will drop an item called "Mandate Orders". Its tooltip will say "Dear Bandit Lord ....... The ..................... ready to .................... Cleft ............. the ........... week ............ now. Sincerely, Captain Steelaxe. <There seems to be numerous smudges and burn marks, most likely from the battle>)

Returning Quest: Oi? Yer alive? I mean, excellent!

Warrior Quest #2: Hm, these seem to be orders, but fer what? Bring these to Astern, he be a scholar livin' on a small piece o' land to the east. (east of the city is a very small island with one house and Astern the Scholar. You will encounter a few Dark Syndicate Frigates on the way. Astern is a human.)

Return: Hm? What an interesting piece of text. I will begin trying to figure that out immediately.

W Q #3: While you are here, I have a simple task for you. A few members of the Dark Syndicate snuck in one night and took my scriptures. Can you destroy a few of their ships and look for my scriptures? It would mean much to me.

(Kill 5 ships and each ship has a chance to drop the scriptures)

return: Thank you! Please take this as a token of my gratitude.

(Player recieves an item called "Magical Scroll" which tooltip says "The Scroll pulsates with power, I should keep it unless I desperately need it". The Scroll in this form does nothing and cannot be dropped but will be useful later)

WQ4: I've just finished a rough decoding of the Mandate Orders. Return these to Sergeant Pitt.

Return: *talking to another dwarf* Yer, he's def'nently dead meat. He ain't ganna stand a c-- Oi! There ye are, I knew ye'd come back!

WQ5: Excellent! Ye've done a great job, laddy. I have believed in ye' the whole time. Now, it's time to take this up to the High Thane! Go up te' Ironhammers Fortress in the Northern Part o' the city, ya' know, the one that ain't killed with 'em bandits. Bring these to High Thane Ironhammer n' say Sergeant Pitt sent ye'!

(this will be the only quest which requires you to actually travel on land in a city :O. Player recives "Sealed Letter". the tooltip says "The letter bears the symbol of the Ironhammer Dwarf Clan. It would be best not to open it.)

Return: Hm.. this is very troubling. You have done a great deed for us, hero. You have done much for us, unfortunately your task is not done yet, friend.

WQ6: The Dark Syndicate apparently has a massive fleet, and are ready to attack Bodrin's Cleft in a week. If your information is correct, the time this note was found to now, a week will be in two days! I need you to alert Ironhammer leaders across the city. General Steeledge and Commander Bronzeberry are just outside the Northern docks. You should know were Sergeant Pitt is, and Thane Hammerblade is also on the Western Docks with Sergeant Pitt. Let Bodrin bless you with speed, hero.

(simply find each person and click on them to inform them. General Steeledge and Commander Bronzeberry are on ships in the Northern Docks. They are called Bronzeberries Hammer and Steeledge's Ram. After they are all informed return to the thane)

Return: Excellent work.

WQ7: Now, return to Sergeant Pitt for further orders. I have already shipped him a reward for you, but your task is still not done.

return: Oi! Ye're back. Here's your er.. uh. reward, anyway.

(the player recieves "Ironhammer Hulls" item. its tooltip reads "The Ironhammers are renowned for their hulls across the world. Bearing one gives you immediate bragging rights". The Ironhammer hull is one of the strongest hulls for its level and will not be replaced for a few levels.

WQ8: Alright, well it's been nice knowin' ya, by the way, did I say I always believed in you the whole time? Anyways, this may be the last we see eachother. What? No, ye' aint ganna die! I just have no more orders fer ya. Speak ta Thane Hammerblade, I'm sure you already know were he is. By the way, this is just a personal little gift fer survivin', I mean doin' so well!

(you recieve quiet a bit of gold, and go to Thane Hammerblade)

return: Oi, er' murst b' ter' h'ro 'rvy'un br' trkin' bert? You think in your head "How the hell does anyone understand that accent?"

WQ9: O'right, it'r time yer' batt'lr em' D'rk Syn'carts. Dem alr'dy send em att'rk fo'rse. Go'r nort en' deel wit'r em!

(go north and kill 5 Dark Syndicate Attack Ships)

return: Oi'r yer'n b'rk! Exerlent!

WQ10: Now'r ye gotsa go inter them ter'tory! My'r scouts found erm's sec'rt base! Them be on er' a smal'r cave ter thar south'r onr' a small isrland. Go'r deep witin' therr caves n' wipe em' out fer' good!

(travel south to a small island were a large air cave will be (like sea caves in pirates of the carribean so boats can go in it :O) the player must kill a bunch of "Dark Syndicate Guardships" untill they reach a room with a hero Dark Syndicate ship called "Dark Iron Battleship" and the ships name is "The Black Cloud". The ship is neutral and invuln atfirst)

Bandit Lord Decidius: Hah, fool! You may of defeated my men, but you will not defeat me. I posess the most powerful ship in the world! Your weak cannon fire will never penetrate through my hulls. Now die!

*The Magical Scroll from earlier suddenly becomes to glow, as if it wants you to use it*

(the bandit lords ship becomes neutral and vulnerable. The Magical Scroll creates an impenatrable shield (9999999 armor) and magically enhances cannons (200% more attack) for 3 minutes to fight the bandit lord)

Bandit Lord Decidius: No! this is impossible! The boss promised this metal was... unbreakable!

(the player recieves an item called "Dark Iron Hull Sample". Its tooltip says "I have never seen such a metal before, it feels very lightweight but also extremely strong, and has an eerie dark tint to it)

return: Oi'r yer' didrt!

WQ11: Now'r yer' don'r wit'r me n' time ter go tar ther High Thane agairn. Oi'r, alser bring dat metter sampl'r ter him.

Return: You have done a great justice for Bodrin's Cleft, and now it has hope to become the Great City my Great Grandfather visioned it to become. By the way, I'm suprised you were able to vaguely understand the Thane.(rewarded lots of gold and exp)

WQ12: This metal definently has not been seen nor used by my Clan. Possibly Astern the Scholar will know, he knows much about history and the unknown forces.

return: Back again? Oh my, what is this?

WQ13: Hm, I might know what it is. Not too long ago a mine to the west was abandoned, though some unfortunate Dwarves were trapped or went insane. This might be that same ore, I would need a sample from that mine.

(go to the west mine, there will be ships called "Ghostly Juggernaut" around the mine. One of them will drop "Dark Iron Ore".)

Return: Yes, just as I suspected. They are the same material.

WQ14: It seems that the Dark Syndicate were delving into secrets beyond their comprehension. This ore is definently unholy. I will send a message to the High Thane to have that island destroyed. Though, we still have these samples to study. Go back to Bodrin's Cleft and talk to Chemist Greenvial. He is a part of the Science and Technology Union of <name of the planet>. Give the samples to him, he should be in the heart of the city.

(go do that noob)

Return: Hmm. Very... very interesting.

WQ15: Interesting.. so.. very.. inter-- Oh, my bad. Well, I will begin a diagnostic analysis on the samples. Stay here, I'll be done quick.

(wait for a minute or so)

Return: Good, here are the diagnostics.

(item recieved, "Analysistic Diagnostical Papers" the tooltip says "What the hell does this thing say?"

WQ 16: Bring these to the Thane, he'll know what to do with them.

return: Hm. So these Dark Syndicates are using some kind of unholy ore? Those shameless bastards. Anyways, we should find out who this "boss" the Bandit Lord spoke of is. Currently, we have no leads who he is serving. He could be serving the a Pirate Lord or something much greater than any mortal, hopefully it's just a Pirate Lord.

WQ17: The Dark Syndicate has been severely crippled but they still struggle to survive. The second in command, General Kastron, has been seen trying to escape the city. If my scouts are correct, he should be taking a short break on his ship. Travel north untill you find his ship, The Decaying Rose. Try your best to keep the General alive.

(directly north will be The Decaying Rose, a Human Frigate. After destroying the ship, you will recieve an item called "Tied up General Kastron" its tooltip will say "Mmr hhhrn ffffrrrnn hrrrn mmmmrn ffrrn brrrrrn. It's a good thing we tied his potty mouth up.")

return: Good, now bring the General before me.

(General Kastron spawns infront of the Thane)

WQ18: It is best you do not watch this.

(your characters camera is forced to look away but you can see a dialogue.)

High Thane Ironhammer: Who is your boss? Are you serving a Pirate Lord?
General Kastron: I will tell you no-- *a burning sound is heard* AGH!
HTI: Tell me, fool!
GK: Okay! I will talk! The Bandit Lord said something about an elf, some kind of evil elf.
HTI: Impossible. The elves are a perfect race, you are lieing!
GK: I speak the truth, that is all he told me! The Elf was some kind of sorcerer.. a uh.. uh, Darkweaver, yes! A Darkweaver he was called. Some kind of powerful wizard of the dark arts.
HTI: Hm, I see. Now prepare to be executed.
GK: But I told you everything!
HTI: Your words cannot repay the innocent blood you have spilled. Guards!
*there are horrible sounds of hammers bashing against bones and guts splurting everywhere and screaming*
HTI: Clean this mess up!
*you turn around and there is barely a trace of what happened*
Return: Well, I know you were eavesdropping, so you'd know about the Darkweaver already.

WQ19: Return to Astern the Scholar and gather information about the Darkweavers and what they are.

return: Ah, hello. Yes, I have information on the infamous Darkweavers.

WQ20: Even the gods could not entirely rid the world of evil, and so a small splinter cell in the entire orginzation is always made. At first there were only five original Darkweavers of the elven race. Though two were quickly discovered by the gods and destroyed. The remaining three spread their cult, and I would not be suprised if a large portion of the Pirate Lords are under control by Darkweavers. Anyways, it is said only two remain from the original Darkweavers and they are extremely powerful. Their followers are not nearly as powerful but they are still formidable opponents. Now, I've written all this down for you. Return it to the Thane.

Return: I could only repay you by handing over Bodrin's Cleft to your possesion, unfortunately I must follow the Ironhammer bloodline. Instead, I will give you enough Gold to create your own city! Well, atleast a lot of gold. Your deeds will never be forgotten, I can now manage the city from here, hero. It is time you venture forth into the even more dangerous world which awaits you. I feel like we will meet eachother in the future (darkweaver quest chain :O). You will have your own statue crafted in the Hall of Legends. Farewell, hero. (LOTS OF EXP AND GOLD LOLOL YOU FINISHED THE WHOLE ENTIRE CHAIN)

yay i finished everything kthx

btw i hope the darkweaver thing dosnt interfere with the storyline in any way, i read over the storyline and i dont see any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.