• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advertisements - What's new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
There's no such ad when I open the hive up. The only one That I can see is the We can help Us ad. This:
2220976.gif

I get boring ads :C

With your browser history I'd imagine you'd get much more interesting ads

The Advertisement "MyFunCards.com" seems to pop up so much with its dieing racoon noises and its bongo drum banging. Yes you can mute it but im sick of muting it on every page/tab i click on. I'd rather the tits one.

/EndRant

I believe those ads are based on your own history and such to make the ads "target" you more, but some seem to be recurring. I don't think Ralle can do anything about that.

Level 49
You guys should just use AdBlock+ or equivalent advertisement blocker if the ads bother you enough to post a whole thread about them. Ads are mostly for site funding(even though TWIF's donations are huge, I'm sure Ralle still has to pay a lot of money for the server and etc), so you should either click on them or ignore them. If you are clicking on ads, then it is likely you'll click on most or all ads. If you're ignoring ads it's likely you wont click on any ads. If the second applies to you, just use AdBlock+.

Status
Not open for further replies.