• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add Reputation Option in Profile Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads in our Terrain Board section containing a picture or a gallery are another thing. We make the terrains not for rep but to show people what we've done and possibly get feedback if we're uncertain of it.

Albums or as they're known as of Hive 2.0, Galleries are another thing. They're sets of images but not the same as threads.

They're there to let people know what we have in albums. A gallery thread is not exactly the same thing as an album gallery.

From my view, I'm not certain it would be a great idea for gallery to be reputation enabled thus the 'unnecessary' word I mentioned in the previous post.

To be exact, so far I see gallery serve as either a collection of screenshots (for maps, skins, icons or models, which usually has a thread of the resources itself) or a personal collection of arts (and these ones usually go into the art forum).

I think this is more useful back in Hive 1 with the Social Group system (yes, that seemingly half-done SG system) where the Social Group posts can't be repped, but today I think the prev paragraph explains my view.

Of course, this is a personal preference and I don't mind with the final decision either way.

Level 19
can we create a separate placement for negative rep? I love my negative rep but it just doesn't last. if you have a negative rep separate from rep, then people's good and bad reputation will remain

Status
Not open for further replies.