• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BB Codes Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Several posts of mine where I used BB Codes have broken and no longer work, this is both in the forum section and visitor messages.
%C2%A0-png.239866

%C2%A0-png.239867

Another thing, I still can't see users' reputations through the profile, the only way I can see their total reputation is by reading a post they made in a forum thread, the reputation tab in the profile only shows the rep history, but not the total.

Level 14
The images are gone now?

Usually if you have a dangling [tr] it means that your code is broken. I can help you fix it if you post it here.
It's okay, I already tinkered with it myself, and you helped me fix the youtube link already :p

Another minor issue I found in the bb codes just now, when using [hidden] img files inside tables, the images are not rescaled as they normally do outside tables, and instead a scroll option is enabled at the very bottom of the table, this is rather uncomfortable to use. It should be instead like when you add hidden pictures outside tables, where a small tooltip pops up and asks you if you wish to rescale the picture to its original size, with a scroll bar just below the picture, instead of the entire [hidden] code

Example:

1-png.240192

2-png.240193

See how when you hover your mouse over the pictures, a tooltip tells you to Click this image to show the full-size version? This doesn't happen when using tables, instead, the pictures area already at full size, and the scroll bar is set all the way to the bottom.

(I fixed this by simply getting rid of the table myself, but it would be good if I could rely on using them in the future)

Status
Not open for further replies.