• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Middle click on view profile not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Middle mouse button (scroll click) should open links in new tabs. This is really practical, comfortable and fast way of handling tabs.
This feature is not working when I click on someone's name, and mid click "View Public Profile". Instead it opens it in same window.
Nothing critical here, would just be nice to see this some day.

Also random question, what is the maximum height of signature? Thank you.

Level 22
It works for me, maybe it's an issue on your end.

* I'm using firefox 24.0, I also tried it on Opera 17* and 12*, both works.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I use chrome. I really hope it isn't, I love this browser.

Level 22
Try using a different browser to check if that is really the cause, but I don't think that's it, since Opera 17* is based off Chrome (I read up somewhere, I'm not sure though).

EDIT: Try looking at your browser config.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I just tested on IE, worked fine. What is browser config?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Is it when you click the name below the thread title on the forum display page? The name where it does not look like a link but you can still click it. I hate that too :).

I'm talking about the picture's highlighted button. Works fine on IE, opening the link on new tab. But on chrome it loads it on the same page.
hiveproblemasdfasdf.jpg

Edit: sorry about the red colour on the adblock extension, I just disabled it on hive...

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Oh, the avatar does work as a link too? That solves my problem, I can just mid click on avatar. Thank you.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I'm so sorry for bringing this up again, but at the moment I posted this, chobibo isn't having an avatar. It annoys me when I can't easily stalk his profile. This is a little thing, but who doesn't want to stalk someone's profile easily? And sorry it's 3 AM, imma sleep now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.