• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. Hello.
I was just downloading some icons from the site (by the way, what does BTN stand for?) and i was opening them to add them to my map. Most (3/4) of them worked but when i try to extract from some files it says "Windows has block this to protect your computer" (or something of that sort) It has a different link that tells me how to "unblock" the file. So i go in and right click, go to properties, go to unblock, click aplly, then click ok. When i try to extract it, AGAIN! it says "windows has blocked this to protect your computer" :cry: . This time i do everything again execpt when i go to properties the "unblock" tab/button (w/e) is not there and it STILL doesn't let me extract the file. It works with 3/4 of my files as i said (all those files didn't need to be unblocked. So what is the problem?, i was thinking :idea: maybe they have a virus or are corrupted so like my anti-virus is stoping me or just windows is very stubborn (Lol). Don't think its the anti-virus cause it would say somthing about symantec instead of accsual windows :?: .
Thanks alot! ~Hellzfire74
P.S : Sorry its so long and in a "story" format (Lol) I just wanted to give lots of detail and i kinda got carried away. :roll:

Level 2
Mecheon said:
Its your anti-virus or some other crummy thing running on your computer

Deactivate it and try again. Anything that stops you from downloading files should be turned off
It is not blocking me from ***downloading*** the files, but from "extracting" the files. Even with anti-virus off it won't let me open them and it says windows has blocked it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.