• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

about no limits in JPNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi! i have a question to expirienced mapmakers. Can be a reason of random desync in game no limits in WE? i mean i put on map over 300 items in special zone for drops from creeps.When i try to save map without Nolimits editor say to me that i can put maximum 256 items in map. so question is:
can this putted over 300 items on map cause a random desync in bnet games?
also can be a reason of desync if i maximilize camera and size bounds in map without fog there?:vw_wtf:
ty for answer.

Level 11
First :
Map Development Discuss your developing maps. Release beta tests and get useful feedback before the final release. If your map is fully complete or is a late Beta, then it can be uploaded directly to our Maps Section. Otherwise, attach the map to your post. This is NOT a forum to ask questions about the Editor!
This should locates at WEHZ

To your question : Desync only occurs if there is unsync agents, so 300 items on map wouldn't cause desync.

also can be a reason of desync if i maximilize camera and size bounds in map without fog there?
I'm not too sure what you mean, but as previously I stated, so I almost certain it doesn't cause desync.

Level 4
First :

This should locates at WEHZ

To your question : Desync only occurs if there is unsync agents, so 300 items on map wouldn't cause desync.

I'm not too sure what you mean, but as previously I stated, so I almost certain it doesn't cause desync.

ty for the answer.

yes, i use JPNG world editor unlimited. last version.

Level 24
Thats odd...

There are two completely different things here.
World Editor Unlimited
JNGP

Two things you cant (or at least cant without coding it) have running as one program.
I guess you use JNGP.

JNGP is just an add-on to the editor, the actual game doesnt change a thing.
Things like SharpCraft do change the game and people without it cant play maps made with the features it brings.

Level 4
when i run JPNG, there running Unlimited WE. also there is extended triggers functions in GUI and more functionality object editor (you can change very easy colors in descriptions and create them). in JPNG there is no. so i think its full realise of that editor.
i just install him on wc 1.21 and after i updated to 1.26. and this editor get extended options. :)

You should be fine using no limits.

As for the other features, I can't guarantee that the extended triggers are fully functional. iirc they were mostly there for legacy purposes so people could open up maps that used them.

You should not use those extended triggers for spells/systems that you submit to the Hive, but you can feel free to use them in your map. But it is one of those things you should use at your own risk since they haven't been tested as extensively as the other features.

Level 4
You should be fine using no limits.

As for the other features, I can't guarantee that the extended triggers are fully functional. iirc they were mostly there for legacy purposes so people could open up maps that used them.

You should not use those extended triggers for spells/systems that you submit to the Hive, but you can feel free to use them in your map. But it is one of those things you should use at your own risk since they haven't been tested as extensively as the other features.

im 100% jass user :) i use GUI only for set variables on init map or spells :)

Status
Not open for further replies.