• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] About Goblin Land Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
It seems that I can't make the Goblin Land Mine to hit enemy units as well as my own!

1) AOE damage upon death
Stats - Targets Allowed: Allies, Debris, Enemy, Friend, Self
This is the last thing I tried and it affects only my enemies but not my units!

Can someone help me to fix this?!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I can not seem to find the goblin land mine ability in any of the native StarCraft II mods. You will need to link us to the mod you are using if we are to help you.

I advise modifying the damage effect series on spider mines. Many maps already have it dealing friendly fire.

Since this clearly is not the right game, I will move this now to the World Editor Help Zone which handles WarCraft III's map editor.

Level 7
It is the original Warcraft 3 Goblin Land Mine but I use it as an ability, it's not connected to SC2 in any way nor to the spider mine...

I just don't understand why when I add to "Targets allowed" of the ability enemy, ally, self - it still hurts only my enemies and creeps but not my own units as well!

p.s. Sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong place, I thought I posted it in WEHZ!

Level 7
OK, the place where I "check" the "Targets allowed" is the ability "AOE damage upon death (mine)" and it seems nothing changes when I add any or all of the following: Allied, Friend, Self
-> this doesn't work the same way for: Enemy, Mechanical, Structure.
well the last ones work normally.

This can be made with triggers, right?
- any offers what ability I should use?

Level 17
OK, the place where I "check" the "Targets allowed" is the ability "AOE damage upon death (mine)" and it seems nothing changes when I add any or all of the following: Allied, Friend, Self
-> this doesn't work the same way for: Enemy, Mechanical, Structure.
well the last ones work normally.

This can be made with triggers, right?
- any offers what ability I should use?

i solved with trigger, when land mine die then do dmg via trigger. idk any ability what hurt ur allies too and aoe and work like land mine

Level 7
i solved with trigger, when land mine die then do dmg via trigger. idk any ability what hurt ur allies too and aoe and work like land mine

Yes I've also done it using triggers and it works just the way I wanted! Still thanks to all of you guys who got involved in this! :goblin_yeah:

I think this thread is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.