• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A tribute to heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Currently in my school were working on a speech on the question as to whether or not America still has heroes. I figured why not make a tribute to all the heroes of the world who are selfless and work to better their country whether they be fighting out there in a war to protect their people, or at home helping keep the people they love safe as a firefighter or a policemen or the person across the street who always seems to help in every little way they can.

Know any heroes of your own who you'd like to make a tribute to?

Level 12
Do it about the selfless people in Africa that spend lots of time there building houses and helping education. It'd probably help if you mention alot of problems Africa has, and how they'll get hit with diseases and such. Make it pull at peoples heartstrings, those are the most powerfull (and often A+) meterials that get the attention of people

Level 9
I wasn't asking for help with my paper I was seeing if anyone wanted to talk about someone they saw as a hero. I did my paper. And I guess the paper is for a contest that the final few winners go to DC and do their speech blah blah I don't know. But I was seeing if anyone wanted to talk about people they viewed as heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.