• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A spell problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi! I want to ask why my magic haves problems... So, i want my magic to be like this - my scorpion to make his cast animation, bury himself, play his stand animation while underground, create a dummy unit that will cast impale, play the scorpion's unbury animation and then reset his animations. Here are the problems : 1st - my impale isn't at the accurate angle (the facing of my scorpion) and 2nd - my scorpion don't make the unbury animation... I made a double check of the animation's names, the impale actually casts, but not in the right angle as i said... Help me, please! I will give +rep for help (if i don't have to spread some... :D)
  • Untitled Trigger 001 Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Impale (for scorpion)
      • (Unit-type of (Casting unit)) Equal to Scorpion
    • Actions
      • Wait 1.08 seconds
      • Animation - Play (Casting unit)'s Morph animation
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Animation - Play (Casting unit)'s Stand ALTERNATE animation
      • Unit - Create 1 Impale for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Crypt Lord - Impale (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Animation - Play (Casting unit)'s Morph ALTERNATE animation
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Animation - Reset (Casting unit)'s animation

Status
Not open for further replies.