• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error expected set??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok so I started fixing leaks in one of my spells...run Leak Check, says there are no leaks.

So I go to save it, and BAM an error window pops up saying Line # Expected 'set' and it highlights a line.

This is the trigger I did
  • Geno Blast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Geno Blast
    • Actions
      • Set Channeling[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = True
      • Unit - Create 1 Lunar Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 450.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Animation - Play (Last created unit)'s birth animation
      • Unit - Create 1 Lunar Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 450.00 towards 60.00 degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Lunar Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 450.00 towards 120.00 degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Lunar Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 450.00 towards 180.00 degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Lunar Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 450.00 towards 240.00 degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Lunar Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 450.00 towards 300.00 degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Lunar Ray for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Target point of ability being cast) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Wait 2.60 seconds
      • If (Channeling[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] Equal to False) then do (Skip remaining actions) else do (Do nothing)
      • Custom script: bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Casting unit)) of type Lunar Beam) and do (Animation - Reset (Picked unit)'s animation)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Casting unit)) of type Lunar Ray) and do (Animation - Reset (Picked unit)'s animation)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • If (Channeling[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] Equal to False) then do (Skip remaining actions) else do (Do nothing)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Casting unit)) of type Lunar Beam) and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move To (Target point of ability being cast))
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Fade out over 0.30 seconds using texture White Mask and color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Random point in (Region centered at (Target point of ability being cast) with size (600.00, 600.00))) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlameStrike\FlameStrike1.mdl)
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 0.30 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Casting unit)) of type Lunar Beam) and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Casting unit)) of type Lunar Ray) and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 600.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal)
      • Cinematic - Fade in over 1.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
The error seems to be when I put the bj_wantDestroyGroup = true into it. The line after that is the line that it has an error. All I did for the custom scipt was type, bj_wantDestroyGroup = true into the little box. Did I do something wrong with it? Anybody know what is going on?

EDIT-BTW I put the bj_wantDestroyGroup = true in there because that is what the Leak check suggested to do. I really have no idea what I am doing when it comes to triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.