• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
okay, i started my map with normal WE.. and then, i realize, vJass requires JassNewGenWE to make it works.. when i open my map in JassNewGenWE, it said, it can harm the map or whatever.... i make a copy of my map, when i opened my map in JassNewGenWE , there is no side effect..

am i didn't realize the side effect or there is absolutely no side effect?

Level 6
NewGenWE is the "normal" one, default WE is a piece of crap.

There is just one side-effect: you have to save your map before you hit the test button or it will not work.

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
Level 9
i'm just curious because i saw a post a long time ago.. "stick at one WE, my map bugged because i used NewGen after using the old WE" i can't quotes because it was a long time ago,

thanks to both of u ;) +rep for helping me

Level 20
Well... NewGen has soblem troubles working with Hashtables. The list of Key(Handle) doesn't appear on GUI, but afaik it can be solved adding Project Horus.

Otherwise, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.