• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new sith has joined the dark side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
i am in the middle of a 2nd creation. a panther sith. I have pics of him too. I will post them soon.

UPDATE: I have the pics. Here are the two.

Tell me what you think.It all uses ingame textures. But sadly, I can't get animations yet and my milkshape trial has ended... I don't plan to do any editing on his body. He has a black cape, armour, and helmit. Wields a red lightsaber and (obvioulsy) is a panther.:grin::grin::grin:

Attachments

• panthersithpic.jpg
    panthersithpic.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 306
  • panthersithpic2.jpg
    panthersithpic2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 297
Level 23
thx wolverabid! I am almost done except for the animations I can't figure out yet. Sadly, I can't make any animations for him as my milkshape trial has ended. That was the only way I know how to animate. Do you have any suggestions for easy-to-learn modeling programs that are free? thanks.

If you do, I could try to animate him myself although I prefer transfering the animations (kinda failed at that).

Level 23
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? what are you talking about? the wrap is how I chose it. There is no darth vader head. I must admit though, the body is simular. But this was my model. I DID NOT EDIT HIS MODEL! I would suggest you use your brain before you make dumb accusations. I DON'T STEAL.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? what are you talking about? the wrap is how I chose it. There is no darth vader head. I must admit though, the body is simular. But this was my model. I DID NOT EDIT HIS MODEL! I would suggest you use your brain before you make dumb accusations. I DON'T STEAL.
I added a question mark, meaning that I was giving a question.
I apologize for my quick accusations. =(
However, this model do look very similar to Darth Vader model (except the face), and I still think the wrap is messy and horrible.

Level 23
ok. forgiven. I think the wrapping on his armour and cape is as I want for two reasons:
1. Its camoflage, thus allowing him to hide in shadowy terrain while keeping the dark, sith-like image.
2. Panthers have dark colors, so I gave him an easy-to-find, dark wrap (while keeping the ingame textures used where possible.

Hope this helps. ^ ^ And Dan van Ohllus, I again say, forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.