• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
"I ran back to the water place and sat there.. Suddenly someone beautyfull came.. It was Nisshe.. She told me that the humans had taken you away.. but that you wanted us not to come and look for you.. you were fine she said.. we lived together... When I thought of you.. she cheered me up and told that she knew you were al right.. I did not understand how she could be so certain of that.. Then one day These humans came again.. Nisshe came running towards me.. I still hear her shout that we should hide.. Then the sand jumped up again.. and Nisshe... Nisshe..." *Torin could not finish his sentence.*

Level 9
*Torin suddenly looked happier as he lied on Sonya's lap.. "But now we will not leave each other again Nirthy?" He asked as he softly pushed against her and looked up.* "let's swear it.. to never, ever leave each other!" *Torin smiled as he waited for Nirthys reaction.. which did took a bit long..*

... *Sonya froze, she didn't see this coming. while looking at Torin's eyes, she sees something that made her feel guilty. her mouth becomes a wavy line.. she wondered if she should take the woe, but she feared Torin's reaction, not if, but when he finds out, thus she began to shake. As her guilt inflated, thinking about how she pretended all this time, she began to sniff, almost hearing Nirthy's booming voice* "HUMAN WITCH! YOUR MAGIC HAS CORRUPTED TORIN'S MIND!"

..No.. *a tear drops down her cheek* ..no.. .. *and she suddenly covers her face, turns around quickly and "buries" herself in the far corner of the Coach, facing the corner and crying in big shivers*

Level 9
*Torin listened to what he had just heard.. then suddenly he heard nothing any more.. He stared in front of him.. as his heart started to beat very fast..* "Nirthy!?" Torin yelped around..* Torin next to Sonya.. he wanted to go away, but stayed still.. Not wanting anything to happen.. He was just dreaming! he thought. no.. he hoped..*
*but it was no dream.. Torin was tricked.. fooled.. Now that he thinks about it.. He did notice something different with her hair.. and her eyes! Torin sat motionless thinking what he should do next..*
Torin suddenly stepped back.. his fur was losing its colour.. and fading away.. His fur extended and began to flatter.. Torin had completely gone white and transparent.. Torin felt cold and afraid.. alone.. A tear left his fading eye.. but it froze.. Torin had became a chilling breeze.. He looked up at the window and flew trough as quick as the wind.. leaving Sonya behind..*

Level 9
*The coachman suddenly felt an chill go up his spine.. and an other it was getting very cold. He directly yanks the strings, letting the horses yell up and go on hind feet.. Now the stagecoach stood still.. But the cold breeze was gone..*

*Torin was alone again.. He became more visible and floated around wandering. he went in the unknown forest parts..

Level 9
*Torin floated deeper in the forest.. Al sorts of thoughts went through his mind.. he did not pay attention to his surrounding.* He thought the craziest things.. but mostly sad things.. and wondering where Nirthy was now.. Was she waiting for him somewhere..*
*As Torin floated.. he regained his colours.. and started to walk a bit.. still half white and windy..*

Level 10
Varsaigen says for me to go for Misha first. He's busy working on something else and doesn't have the mood for this. How sad.
*A portal opened in the Archon's throneroom. Rhiannon slowly walked out, observing every detail she could.
"Archon, I have come to speak to you. Show yourself."*

Level 10
*"The reasons behind my actions will be revealed... in time. I'll be speaking with the Void Lords soon enough, so don't bother contacting them." Rhiannon said as she walked over to one of the walls. She began pulling out books and looking at them. "If you try to interfere, things... could happen." She said as she tossed a book to the ground. "For example, let's say I were to... find... one of your daughters." She pulled out a red book and tossed it on the floor as well. "There are so many things I could do to her. Tell me, which one's your favorite? Is it the oldest one? or mayb the yougest one, what was her name? Oh yes, Sonya. Would you like it if I were to... disect her?" Rhiannon asked as she turned back to the Archon, an evil smile on her face.*

Level 10
*"Oh, no. Nothing that kind. It'd be more... physical than that." She said with a smirk. "I'll be taking my leave now. Goodbye Archon." Rhiannon turned around and a black portal opened up in front of her. But suddenly, she stopped. "Oh, one more thing. I have a gift for you." She said as she tossed a crystal to the Archon. "It's a communication crystal. If we need to speak, just tap the crsytal and it'll flash once, signalling that you are there. On my end, it'll flash and I'll know who it is. It's somewhat telepathic, so it's not likeyou could get the wrong person." Then she left through the portal.*

Level 10
A portal opened in Devilak's throneroom, and Rhiannon entered. "Devilak, Void Lord of Shadows, show yourself!"
"Who are you, and what do you want?"
"Only to talk and make myself known."
"Talk about what?"
"You heard my message, in the sky. It was sent around the world and heard by everyone."
"I did. You want something. What is it?"
"I'll leave you to find that out. but there is one thing I do want back."
"Ah, I knew you sounded familiar, Rhiannon, Princess of Shadows." Devilak said with a smile.
Rhiannon gave a quiet gasp, then continued.
"I'm a queen now."*
"Oh? So who is he?"
"You wouldn't know him. We met when you were... sealed away."

Level 10
"Why not just tell me?"
"A thousand years, and you haven't changed. I should mention that you're looking good for your age."
"Hmph, I'm not that old, but when you've been sealed away, you don't age."
"Ah, yes. That is true."
"I doubt you're here to catch up."
"Hm, not a fan of small talk, are you? Very well, I'll get to the point."
Rhiannon suddenly screamed, sending a stream of wind-like energy at Devilak, immobilizing him. She suddenly lunged forwards and knocked him to the ground. She had her claws at his neck, and was standing on his chest.
"I want them back!" She hissed.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Devilak replied calmly.
"Don't play games with me!"
"On the night of the Red Moon, when Necronis, Void Lord of the Dead, was taken out, I was to be in charge. But instead, you took my servants, my soldiers, my Empire!"*

Level 10
*"Ah, so this is what it's about. You're angry because they came to me for stability. You should know I led them well. And they stayed loyal when I returned."
"They are mine!"
"Your father left the Order. Your servants joined me because you didn't have the power and leadership required."
"Lies! You weren't strong enough either! Or did you forget that you were banished into a weaker body?"
"And yet, I was strong enough not to get killed."
Rhiannon screamed in frustration.
"This really is a comfortable position, but is this how our conversation is going to continue?"
"Shut up." Rhiannon growled, looking away. She then stepped off and backed up.
Devilak began to stand up again. "That's better."*

Level 10
"Now, minions aside, how's your mother?" Devilak asked.
"I don't see why you should care."
"I seem to recall getting Rosedelia flowers-"
"Fine, shut up. She's dead!"
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."
"I'll be taking my leave now."
"So soon? You've been doing that your whole life, I would've thought a thousand years would've improved your conversation skills."
"Look, just because we know each other on a personal level, doesn't mean you control the conversation."
"I never said anything of the sort. I just wanted to chat for more than three minutes. You don't remember the good times we-"
"Good bye, Devilak." Rhiannon cut in. "This won't be the last time you see me, I'm sure of that." Rhiannon said with anger in her voice.*

Level 9
(sorry i wanted to post but was gone for a week :3)

*Torin wandered further, deeper in the forest.. as he bumped into a very strange thing.. He thought it was a rock.. But it was moving a little. Then suddenly Torin saw a head and knew it was some sort of creature.. He hovered back. but there was a lot of open ground.. He flew behind the first tree he could find and stayed there.*

Level 10
I have a question about Torin. What can he do now? He seems heavily reliant on magic, and I know that he was meant for fire magic. but flying? without wings? seriously? There's a problem with that.

*A portal opened in Hellion's chamber, and a black dragoness slowly walked through it. She did not shout at the VOid Lord, like she did with the last one and the Archon. Instead, she remained respectively silent.*

Level 23
*A growl eminated from the vast throne. Scales scraped along its surface as its occupant shifted. Red eyes glowed dimly in the darkness of the room as the growling rose. A single, low voice echoed menacingly from the throne, seeming to duplicate in ghostly whispers across the chamber. "Who dares intrude upon my throne?" The eyes narrowed in upon the newcomer.*

Level 10
*"Greetings, Hellion, Lord of Storms. I am Rhiannon, daughter and heir to my father's empire. I believe you know Necronis, Lord of the Dead?"

"As I'm sure you know, I am currently attacking the Archon's city. I've been studying this world for a while now. It's very interesting. Unique, even. And it's very surprising to see a being such as yourself residing in such a pathetic world."*

Level 23
*"I have no knowledge of this. Devilak is a founding member of the Order and I will not believe the words of a stranger so readily. Guards!" From all sides, alcoves of the room were soon filled with mages as armed guards entered the room to defend their master. Rising, Hellion spoke, the torches of the room lighting to allow all to see. Heavy scales crashed upon hard stone as Hellion now stood at his full height. "You expect me to believe you are the heir of Necronis? You challenge my wisdom and intrude upon my santurary. And you expect me to believe your words? Prove your worth!" Hellion roared at the intruder, stood, defending, as he took his stance, bringing his wings to their full length in the chamber.*

Level 10
*"Prove myself? Do you really think your size will intimidate me? I know you've never seen me before, so it's easy for you to say that I'm nobody. But, if you heard my message, you'll know that I'm no pushover." Rhiannon said, looking at the guards.

"There are a few options I can pick from. I could choose to attack you or your guards, but then you'd just trap me in walls of stone. I could leave, and you'll find a way of tracking me. Or I could remind you that I sent a messenger ahead. You see, there really is no way of prooving myself, as you've already branded me a fool. So now, I end my turn, and wait to see what you do."*

Level 23
*"If you think you can threaten my empire and get away with it, you are heavily mistaken. Mages... bind our guest and take her to a cell. We will deal with her now." Hellion glanced at the mages as they began casting to bind the intruder quickly with practiced speed.*

Level 10
*"I don't think so!" Rhiannon jumped through a black portal as it formed in front of her. It quickly closed again, and in her place was a pink crystal.

It flashed once and Rhiannon's voice could be heard. "You think you're so mighty. Power has gotten to your head, Void Lord. If you cannot have a simple conversation, then you will be taught a lesson. I do know that I was not an intruder. You waited for me to come, just so you can chain me. This will not be taken lightly. All of my enemies shall fall! And that includes you!" The crystal flashed white, and remained still.*

Status
Not open for further replies.