1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Order Of Elders a new chapter

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by Misha, Dec 14, 2009.

1. lord_ken

lord_ken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    K approached the city center as a few children about his age greeted him cheerfully, K just replied with a small " Hey " And then went on his way. The moment he entered the city center, He felt a rather familiar dark energy around, Though he couldn't pinpoint where. ' Not those skeletons again.. Hope I don't pass out again. ', K thought. He walked further to see what was in the center of the city.

2. zarock

zarock

Resources:
    Resources:
    *nick and 3 other zealots head out from Nexus, to patrol the archon's lands*

3. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol what a way to put it. XD I only hope foxy will post now. I'm pretty sure a wolf isn't going to just run past another creature without noticing. XD afterall, she is a hunter, and that fox does have uneaten food. lol

By the way, I'm pretty sure a six year old would be distracted easily. Instead of being super mature, like he's 30. I'm surprised you chose that age for your character. lol Also, where do you get black clothes for a six year old? If anything, you're wearing clothes for a funeral. lol

4. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *Torin is eating his hunted food, Then he hears some thing outside. He stands up and listens carefully, Its Nisshe! He sticks his head outside to look around. There she is. Torin looks in her eyes and Nisshe in his. They walk closer to each other slowly. Then a weird sound appeared. Torin quickly looks around. Nisshe gives a cry. Torin turns back. Nisshe is hit! in the distance there was a shout: "I got it!" "Wait I see an other one!" Torin runs to Nisshe trying to help her. He looks at the hunters. They weren't people from the forest! They have a big grey thing with them. Again the sound was heard. Just next to Torin the sand sprang up.

5. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    "Nisshe we have to go! Nisshe!" Nisshe did not respond. Torin looked at his paws. there was blood all over them. Yet an other shot was heard. "Look at that!" a man shouted.
    Torin tries to wake Nisshe. but she's not sleeping... Torin sees that he can not help her, he runs away. At that moment he felt warm and cold at the same time his paw wouldn't do what he wanted it to do. he looks down. He is bleeding! "He's getting away, get him! No we will follow his blood." Torin didn't know where to go. he ran in all directions the pain felt stronger and stronger. he ran to a lake and he lays down next to a tree.

6. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    guns? Oo Perhaps if there was another RP, that'd be great. But... fantasy RPs as this have arrows and spells. So, it really must be a primitive gun, when they were just learning about gunpowder. (it has been 100 years since the origional RP)

So, the death by gun will have to be replaced by an arrow. :/

7. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    yes, it can be a blunderbus rifle, made by dwarves :p

*Sonya has wandered through the forest and heard shots* Oh my.. someone.. is hunting.. *she rushes to the direction where the shots have been heard*

8. zarock

zarock

Resources:
    Resources:
    *keeping up with the captain and the 2 other zealots Nick asks one of the zealot "so where are we going huh?"the zealot looks at him and says "well the captain said we will be heading towards Xendrin, there is something we have to pick up there"*

9. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure if the hunting scene is actually in the present, and not the past. If it is, I could help him, but if not, you should've said it was a dream. I noticed you changed your intro.

10. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *Torin looks at his paw. its still bleeding.*
    "There it is!" the hunters shouted
    *Torin looks back and sees that the hunters had followed him. he stands up and tries to run away again. Every step burns. He feels scared but angry at the same time. He couldn't help Nisshe back then... He can't bear the pain any more and drops down at the other side of the lake. He is exhausted... He looks back as he sees the hunters comming closer*

11. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    *Sonya suddenly stops* A.. Fox? in the open?.. wait it's.. wounded! *she comes closer, taking a way around the fox, to not scare it too much*

12. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Torin looks at Sonya not moving. Just looking. Then suddenly he tries to run. but falls.
    He saw the hunters they aimed at him.
    "I got him in my sight n.... what's that? a girl?" they lowered their weapons.
    "Hey you, get out of the way so i can collect that fox!" one hunter shouted as he points at Torin.

13. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Sonya: *slightly gasps in shock* C-C-Collect? You're.. Hunting that poor fox??

14. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    "yes, so get out of the way missie.." the hunter shouts.

15. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    ... No.. I'm not gonna let you harm that fox anymore.. *says Sonya a bit sad* ..get away..

16. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    *Meanwhile, Kalek had figured out where each chain went, and how to move accordingly. People were starting to appear now, slowly gathering in the city center to gape in awe at the sight of a dragon, letting their business slip to the back of their minds. Kalek glared at them. With the situation he has in, he likely looked nothing more than an animal. And the heavy metal and leather straps around his jaw did not help the appearance any more. His glare deepened as he let off a growl.*

17. lord_ken

lord_ken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Err.. Can at least one of you ( Misha and Lore-Wolf ) change avatars so I don't get confused?

K was gaping at awe at the majestic creature in front of him, He's heard of dragons since his Dad was alive and he said that dragons were very powerful and were the most majestic creatures in this world. He looked at all the chains and the leather strapped around his mouth and decided to finally close his mouth and he hid surprise as quick as he showed it, K, Still too occupied with looking at the dragon didn't notice that dark energies were flowing steadily from him, He suddenly noticed a few people shivering and wondered why, It wasn't cold so why did they shiver?

18. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Dark energies in my town? Ouo lol :p
    and you maybe meant; "it wasn't cold" :p

19. lord_ken

lord_ken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh yeah, XD I forgot.

20. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hello... Kalek in the house (city) :p Knowledge of the arcane. He hasn't need of speaking the spells, as that alerts the opponent of the incoming spell. So, just pin it on him. :p He does, however, have little practice with the shadow elements of the arcane, though they aren't the necrotic type.