• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
"o" "emh. one moment please..." "Here you go.." *The barman takes the coins. "oh who do we have here?" *As the barman bended over he saw Torin. A moment later he came back with a small bowl of milk. "And for you."

*Torin looked at the barman* "whats this? does he mean that that is for me?" he thought. Torin did not know for sure thus he waited.*

"Hello *hic* there" said a man who came closer to Sonya*

Level 9
Yeeeek!! *The man yells, and staggers back* That's not a pretty lassie, that's the archon in disguise!" The drunken man shouted.* *The other people in the inn started to laugh.* "Hey Jake, why don't ya come here and have an other one!" Someone shouted, laughing.*

Level 16
Madox kept on moving stopping to sniff the air around him though as he looked about before giving off a yawn and plopped down by the roadside by the village instead wanting to just raid a caravan that went by or something instead of risking his life to destroy the village just this moment.

Level 10
I think you guys will LOVE my plot. XD
*From a dark, shadow misted swamp in the god-forsaken demon realm, a black dragoness silently crept out of the water. Her plan started off perfectly. The true fun would begin soon, and it helped to keep them paranoid. She had gotten a good look at the world. It's people were weak and easily scared, but there were powerful figures there. And they would prove mettlesome. She needed info, and she knew just how to do it. Rhiannon, Queen of the Shadow Raven, protected by her fortress swamp, moved towards a black pool. It bubbled consistantly, and when she reached it, she stuck a claw into it. The bubbling black liquid stuck to her claw like tar.

In a cool voice she began speaking to it. "It won't be much longer, I promise you. When the twin suns meet, you will be freed. We'll be together again, dear husband."
The dragoness turned around and moved back into the water, and swam back to her lair.*

Level 9
*Torin looked at the drunken lad and at Sonya.* "Nirthy, what did you do?" He yelped. *Torin was surprised, he did not know Nirthy could do that.* *Torin looked around, watching for if not more of those people would come. he totally forgot about the milk.*

Level 13
Oo, husband? :eek:

Mydraxxis felt the corrupting aura that he was tracking stop. He sensed it just near his current location, he looked around and saw the grasses and leaves around him withered and brown. " He must have passed through here. " He continued walking for a while and see where it would lead him.

Level 10
I'm not sure what the sleepy kid comment was about, but from what I've seen in the original RP, there were some strange and bad plots. My ressurection plot is a lot better than some of the others. I'll be revealing more in time. Also, just because something is used in shows, var, doesn't mean it's not good. Besides, I needed a good purpose for my new character to be doing what she's doing. lol This plot will evolve and I hope everyone will be involved.

Var even said that this is my best character ever. XD

Also, var, I didn't say epic, I said awesome. Those words have too different meanings.

Level 9
"yes, that will be 30 gold pieces.. you can have room three."
"I see your fox doesn't like the milk."

*Torin saw the barman and remembered the milk he gave him.*

*Just when the barman wanted to pick up the bowl, Torin continued drinking his milk.*
"Oh, he does like it after all. a bit strange fox it is.." The man laughed.*

Level 9
*Torin felt very happy when Sonya removed the leash. Torin walked around in the room a bit. There was no single plant!* *Torin felt a bit sleepy.. He'd done a lot this day.. And he took a big step to leave the forest behind. maybe.. it was time.. to get a bit rest...*
*Torin saw the bed and figured it looked soft.. He jumped on it and lied down on the edged of the bed.. looked around a bit.. and slowly closed his eyes..*

Level 9
(Misha agreed that I could control his charr for this post.)
*Sonya opened her eyes, very bright light was shining in her eyes. She stood up looked around and saw high white trees with bright green leaves. A vixen appeared from behind a tree and walked towards her. When they were near each other the vixen suddenly ran away. "Hey, wait!" The vixen ran behind a tree and Sonya could only see its tail. "I see you now." she whispered as she carefully walked closer. The tail disappeared behind the tree as Sonya came closer. "Found!.. You?" There was nothing there. Suddenly the roots of the tree started to bend. Sonya fell through the ground in a black void...*

Level 9
*Sonya kept falling down when she suddenly stopped with a thud.. She had landed somewhere. It was a white floor, but everything around her was black. Suddenly a ghostly light flashed and She was scared when a bright banshee with bright green glowing eyes literaly screamed in her face* HOW COULD YOU???

Level 9
Before Sonya was a lady. she had very long straight hair with one braid with a ring fastening it. She had a flower in her hair and was dressed in leaf like clothing. Her eyes glowed bright green and had no pupils. She had a bracelet that looked just like the one Sonya picked up. only this one looked faded. Her long sleeved dress was fluttering like there was a strong wind blowing. She was held aloft by a green eerie glow. YES FEAR ME! FOR YOU TOOK TORIN FROM ME!!

Level 16
The Ogre heard something whissing at him and moved a bit so the bolt only hit him a bit and he stumbled before beginning to charge at Maydraxxis with his two metal knives on his wrists ready and he attempted to stab the demon.

Level 13
A serpentine tail wrapped around the ogre's feet and dragged him the opposite direction [ With apparent difficulty ] of which he was running at. Diabound floated menacingly in the air his wings spread wide and his arms pressed together, meanwhile Mydraxxis put a crippling spell on the ogre.

Level 9
"HUMAN WITCH! YOUR MAGIC HAS CORRUPTED TORINS MIND!" *Nirthy was furious. A real strong wind blew at Sonya. Nirthys eyes were bright green.*

*Torin felt something in his back and he opened one eye. he listened carefully. he heard Sonya moving around in bed, and he decided to close his eyes again.*

*Then again Torin was nudged harshly.* "Nirthy.. what is wrong..." He thought sleepy and opened his eyes again. Torin yawned and turned around at Sonya..*

Level 9
"BRACELET, YOU TOOK MY BRACELET.. AND I'M NOW BOUND TO IT FOREVER!" *The wind blew harder and harder.. However Nirthy remained on the same place.*

*Sonya threw off the cover which Torin was lying on. Half-sleeping Torin fell off the bed with the cover above him. Torin was confused and did not really know what just happened. there was something on him. Torin tried to get it off of him. he had reached the end of the bed sheet.. He stuck his head out looking around. .He fell of the bed. Torin jumped back on the bed seeing Sonya moving around in her sleep. She was sweating every where. She was twitching her eyebrows.. "Nirthy is sick?!" Torin thought*

Level 9
*Nirthy looked stunned and suddenly she blew Sonya to the ground. "You can not help me! no one can help me..." "I gave up my immortality to be with Torin and now.." Nirthy screamed.*

*Torin looks closer at Sonya. He pushed his head against hers. "Nirthy wake up, you're not al right.."

Level 9
For the immortal part: Elves are immortal to age and illness not to being cut in to pieces or some thing like that.

*Torin could not wake her and sat down next to her trying it again and again.*
"now.. I will never see him again.." "I hate all you humans! You have cursed my life and death!" *Nirthy started to cry softly* When I was a child I found Torin. He fell and broke his paw.. so I brought him home.. And asked my mother if she could help him. We were friends ever since. We learned, played and grew up together. Even when we discovered Torin wasn't normal. My mother taught him a way to talk to me. I made bracelets for us so that we would never forget..

Level 9
since Torin liked different kind of trees I made one with trees on it. They were made out of the seeds of the trees. You could plant them and a new tree would grow there. And for myself I took some Leaves of the great crystal whispering tree. So that I could speak with Torin on touch. Then that day... Those Human savages attacked our village! Burned down our trees. Torin was hunting some mice and I said I would come soon.. They were every where! I looked outside and looked down. One of those men saw me and ran up the steps. I closed the door. But he did not come inside.. I sat in fear and crawled under my bed sheet.. waiting for him to come inside. He did not come.. Then some smoke came inside. It was on fire! Suddenly the building glided off the tree. It fell down to the forest ground with me inside. everything was on fire. I heard people screaming. The building was collapsing.

Level 9
I cried for help.. My way out was blocked by burning rubble. Some pillar fell on me. I could not get out I was stuck.. Soon I would be burned alive. I listed to the sound of the fire and the screaming people outside.. I heard my mother beg for her life.. then it was silent. Then I remembered that my mother taught me to turn into a vixen myself. I managed to do that and could escape.. when I ran away I saw that every thing was burned to the ground. the humans were carrying only our silver.. the forest was on fire...

(Sorry for long post XD it was like even longer XD if you want extended PM me XD)

Level 9
"Don't you get it! When I changed into a vixen I had to turn back within one moon.." "I always liked Torin as a friend.. But.. I did not want to turn back. I liked it this way. And I fell in love with him.. But now that those cursed hunters have killed me while I was a vixen.. It is all over!! I don't want you help! I don't need your help!" *Nirthy cried* Roots jumped out of the white floor grabbing Sonya. "Be gone!" The roots pulled Sonya through the ground into a place where every thing was black.*

Status
Not open for further replies.