• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A Naga Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is a terrain that i made for a naga maps so this the Nagas Temple , any suggestion , idea or criticism will be welcome...MADE LOTS OF CHANGE, REMADE IT!
CHANGES:made cliffs and some more brushs and sun.
186991-albums3040-picture25724.bmp

Nagas Temple(IMPROVED)

Last edited:
Level 13
Pink box alert!

Ookay, so first... use In game vision or what ever it is, press "V" before you get that screenshot. Add sky. And... download UTM!!!

And then we can go to the terrain... it's pretty messy and flat.You could add shrubs and tile varitation. But I suggest you to remake it in UTM. Can't just suggest anything because there is no imports -> can't suggest adding sun or anything..

Level 9
1. no Sky and infoboxes are very baaad.
2. Blizzard trees are ugly as hell and the trees in the background are to big if u look at the trees in the front. normaly things get smaller if they're far away.
3. the models you used for the temple are to stretched, so they look unrealistic. Try to user more of them (so you can make them smaller) or better models (utm ftw!).

All in all: Pretty good idea but bad execution. Just try it again with utm-models and try to make it more realistic (cause that's what terraining is about).

Level 2
Thanks and now i am reduing it with the UTM....
soon I will post the new one =D.

Level 18
Ehm it needs a sky and i see pink boxes you should watch it in game view just press V on your keyboard and you see In game view. and maybe show somthing inside that temple maybe a naga unit or somthing. Also your terrain is very flat do somthing about that. Besides all this i do like the idea it could turn out great

Level 2
I am going to put some mountains and more variation.
But I ll do that tomorrow.
Thanks for the ideas , totally forgot about the ground variation 0in

Level 9
Ah, that looks much better!
But i still would suggest you to use gras instead of sand on the ground.
I first thought that the trees stand in water because of the fog, so try to fix that (maybe just delete it).
It would also be better if u would choose another angle for the camera.
And maybe it would look better if you use other tree-models, cause i think that the trees you choose would be better in a Ashenvale/Lordaeron-terrain.

Level 2
EDIT THE PICTURE
Changelog:Made some cliffs in the back , add some water , more shurbs and remade the sun for better view, hope u guys liked it.
BTW thanks i brg doom

Status
Not open for further replies.