• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A HIVEChan Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
logo.gif

HIVEchan Presents:

A challenge has been issued. The following thread is to contain arrangements and general liaising.

For those among the crowd who are un-informed, the challenge would consist of various friendly, competitive games, played on Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, between representatives of the HIVEchan and Hive Workshop communities.

The exact maps have yet to been decided for this round, but in the past DotA and melee games have featured prominently.

If you wish to help out with the organization of the tournament, see this thread.

Level 13
lol Who would play for hivechan they only have like 7 members hivechan = fail.

Level 24
To be clear, as apperently I was not earlier.

The challenge is HIVEchan to The Hive Workshop. HIVEchan will not be recruiting new members based solely on their DotA skills, and is unlikely to recruit any at all.

Therefore, you must organize yourselves into a functioning body.

To be clear again, Devine is a troll.

Level 16
To be clear, as apperently I was not earlier.

The challenge is HIVEchan to The Hive Workshop. HIVEchan will not be recruiting new members based solely on their DotA skills, and is unlikely to recruit any at all.

Therefore, you must organize yourselves into a functioning body.

To be clear again, Devine is a troll.

Ok, but can I play dota anyway?

V.I

V.I

Level 5
Ok, but can I play dota anyway?

For the hive, I'd imagine. I don't know if HIVEChan is letting more people onto their team or not. I'd play, though.

EDIT: I've just looked at HIVEChan, and I think they're accepting new members onto their forums. It's the jury team (or whatever they call it) that I don't think they're accepting new members onto. But what the heck, this looks like fun :)

V.I

V.I

Level 5
wii would like to play dot-a

I think the general idea is that it is getting organized over at HIVEChan, and this thread is more for us to coordinate and get a team set up for whatever we choose to play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.