• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

7 Elite Jedi

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

7 Elite Jedi (Map)

Level 2
All i did for this map was base it off "7 Illidans" I just modified and added a footmen from the beginning of warcraft 3 roc from this site and that ligth saber i downloaded from this site as well, all i did was switch it and add some strength to the jedi because before it was impossible to win but if your good enough you can beat it, me and some others did, all you gotta do is buy items and anakin must be good if a noob you will loose. I did not put time into this because its just a map that i modified, if i make my own map wich i had then i put time into it, this took me 30 min to modify, import, change settings of hero strength to more, change names. If you have a problem with my map Swerving2Kill i dont really give

Level 7
Don't submit a map that, obviously wasn't worth your time, and especially not others... I give this map a 3/5 because the map itself was alright, but you aren't credited for any of it, since you modified it in about 30 mins *Without* anyone's permission. It's obvious you didn't have the creators permission, I don't see why anyone would let you mod. their map and take 100% credit in Quests. dem0n_hunt3r92 development! gets a negative rep. from me, and I clearly won't dl any of these maps.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
this map sucks for lots of reasons,
The game is pretty impossible without a full house... The saber effect is way exagerated and it doesn't follow star wars at all. The spells have nothing to do with sw either.
all true
All i did for this map was base it off "7 Illidans" I just modified and added a footmen from the beginning of warcraft 3 roc from this site and that ligth saber i downloaded from this site as well, all i did was switch it and add some strength to the jedi because before it was impossible to win but if your good enough you can beat it, me and some others did, all you gotta do is buy items and anakin must be good if a noob you will loose. I did not put time into this because its just a map that i modified, if i make my own map wich i had then i put time into it, this took me 30 min to modify, import, change settings of hero strength to more, change names. If you have a problem with my map Swerving2Kill i dont really give
and you didnt make the map yourself (used someone elses')
you're the noob trash everybody here hates. base a map off another, sure, but dont use there map and just make subtle changes.
-9999999999999999/5 if possible, i give you the lowest score possible.