• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jedi Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Jedi Survival map based upon the event in Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. The original map was made by Sun.Day, then modified by Arsen_1, Screaming Toast, and me (The Carbon Fist). Thanks also goes to Olof Moleman and Illidan(Evil)X for the models, as well as to Paladon for the knockback trigger. I've been working on this for a while and I hope you enjoy!

Keywords:
Jedi, Survival, Star Wars
Contents

Jedi Survival (Map)

Reviews
21:51, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
May I ask why this map was rejected? If it's because there's already a similar map, that's because this is an update and the first one can be deleted; I would do it myself but I don't remember my password for my previous account. This one is much better and is in no way inferior to the one that is already on the site. Ok? :)