• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[50$] - Make me a Model and earn Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
So, hey hive,
Yeah as the title says, i will pay 50$ to the person
who willing to make me a model or two.

If you are interrested, write me a PM,
will pay the money over PayPal.

+Before writing me please show some WiP of something youve
done to proove that youre a modelmaker
(unless youre known on the hives ofc)

And i expect WiP's while im waiting for the models to finish.

-Thanks for Reading.
Sorceress
:3

i already posted a thread, (Machine gun tent) i have everything needed to complete the model, EVERYTHING, and no one help me for 2 weeks of bumps :x
explaing that

I dont know, maybe like theres 20 requests per day, at least half overly hard (and requester expects to be done in one week)
And the other half, they dont finish their maps, and just bring ideas, and when s/he loses 'followers' they blame they could not finish due to a lack of models/ had exams.

You can't expect people to accept every single request, no matter how simple they are. The people who take requests have lives too you know.

EDIT-Sorry for the off-topic stuff

Level 14
Bah off-topics is alright sometimes, ;b
the reason i want to pay for it IS because im really in the need for it.
I'll be needing a model made from scratch of myself.
Heres a Picture of my face:
unavngivetag.jpg

The pants of the model has to be black and tight,
i want the face to look exactly like in the picture, black hair,
black t-shirt with a white mark on the shirt ^^.

Level 12
@Sorceress - yeah sorry for off topic
Btw, you are very beautiful =)

@darkdeathknight - mine model request have a thread, is a map maded by 2 members, the only thing we need is these defense buildings (total conversion) and the tank models are maded by frigolin from ''World in flames' map. Done the off topic
threadclosed.gif

Level 12
ok now its getting a little annoying. try reading everything ive written..
and yes, its a serious thread, paying 50-100$ should make it a "serious" Request...

yeah i got the point,
and about animations... you will need anyone?

Level 14
yeah,
animations.jpg

Dont know how to explain it else..
did my best >.>

The 'walk' animation has to look like a run.
The 'death' animation. Bending forward on knees, holding one hand on stomach,
then falling forward lyeing down on the ground. Then corps Removal sinkin into the Ground.
The 'attack' animation. Using both hands.

Rym

Rym

Level 3
Hmmm ok then.. first im gonna make a prototype for the model. then ill show it to you. and its for you to decide if you want it or not. well of course its a prototype so it will need more adjustment and modification. so if you're ok with that. im gonna start making one now.

Level 16
i hve seen some others that offers employment (if the user likes it) and bucks for each icon made.

someone taken the request, and make the icons,
but he rejected the payments from the requester, :D
such a wonderous community hive is, untainted by even greed.

Level 14
No offense, but what are you willing to do with the model? More exactly what's the reason to pay such an amount for a virtual thing, are those money...well...stolen or something?

Well im not offended but that is a stupid question by my opinion..
No, the money arent stolen, i need the model for a private project ive been working on for about a year now, its hard to get a model request done so i will pay money to catch more people's interrests. It takes some time to create a model so no wonder why not EVERYBODY wants to do requests without getting anything out of it.

Level 7
How big should the model be (as in, kbs)? Because I could make you a realistic female body with about 1000 polys or something, and then send it to someone who's willing to UV and animate it. No need to pay for it, of course. When the uv-ing is done, I could texture it as well. Anyway, think about it - let me see if i can do something. I'll provide you with a WIP to see if that's what you're looking for.

EDIT: oh, I need to show evidence? Ok...

185713_1565015972394_1445222466_31137660_2347781_n.jpg

185661_1565110094747_1445222466_31137731_4184615_n.jpg

Good enough?

EDIT2: Just for fun WiP (made it to fit Wc3 a little...):
wip1n.png

EDIT: will be doing a new one, this one got lost :/

Last edited:
Level 14
How big should the model be (as in, kbs)? Because I could make you a realistic female body with about 1000 polys or something, and then send it to someone who's willing to UV and animate it. No need to pay for it, of course. When the uv-ing is done, I could texture it as well. Anyway, think about it - let me see if i can do something. I'll provide you with a WIP to see if that's what you're looking for.

EDIT: oh, I need to show evidence? Ok...

185713_1565015972394_1445222466_31137660_2347781_n.jpg

185661_1565110094747_1445222466_31137731_4184615_n.jpg

Good enough?

EDIT2: Just for fun WiP (made it to fit Wc3 a little...):
wip1n.png

EDIT: will be doing a new one, this one got lost :/

Dude, thats sick!
Are you sure you dont want just a little payment? :3
Well, the model may be 2-2.5mb big maximum, if its to little it CAN be 3mb.
It looks great, exept the legs, they are a little bit to big =D

And make me a little less tall, im not very high >.<

And thank you VERY VERY Much! :3
+Rep!

Level 10
Well im not offended but that is a stupid question by my opinion..
No, the money arent stolen, i need the model for a private project ive been working on for about a year now, its hard to get a model request done so i will pay money to catch more people's interrests. It takes some time to create a model so no wonder why not EVERYBODY wants to do requests without getting anything out of it.

The question wansn't supposed to be 100% serious but I'm just saying that 50$ ain't worth for a project that you are probably going to make in Warcraft 3 and if that's true it means you aren't going to make money after that

Level 14
The question wansn't supposed to be 100% serious but I'm just saying that 50$ ain't worth for a project that you are probably going to make in Warcraft 3 and if that's true it means you aren't going to make money after that

Well, i know that it wouldnt be worth to create if i was gonna make the map go online, but i have a group of friends who im playing wc3 with almost every weekend at lan partys, and if i can get my model created the project can be finished and be played..
Hope this made any sence >.>

Level 10
Well, i know that it wouldnt be worth to create if i was gonna make the map go online, but i have a group of friends who im playing wc3 with almost every weekend at lan partys, and if i can get my model created the project can be finished and be played..
Hope this made any sence >.>

No offense again, but (in my opinion) this is the biggest money using fail, that if you are really going to pay

Level 7
Dude, thats sick!
Are you sure you dont want just a little payment? :3
Well, the model may be 2-2.5mb big maximum, if its to little it CAN be 3mb.
It looks great, exept the legs, they are a little bit to big =D

And make me a little less tall, im not very high >.<

And thank you VERY VERY Much! :3
+Rep!

Ok, so you want it like that? Good then. Will do it later today, and I'll send you the .obj file. You can then find someone to UV it (I have no UV tool right now), and send me back the UV map for me to make a texture of it. Animations are a no, 'mfraid to say - I don't have my 3dsmax and maya installed, so animation can't be done at all :/

and yes - I don't want the money.

EDIT: could you send me a pic of you standing? or 3? (front, back, side) So i could make it as near as possible to real-ness?

Level 14
Ok, so you want it like that? Good then. Will do it later today, and I'll send you the .obj file. You can then find someone to UV it (I have no UV tool right now), and send me back the UV map for me to make a texture of it. Animations are a no, 'mfraid to say - I don't have my 3dsmax and maya installed, so animation can't be done at all :/

and yes - I don't want the money.

EDIT: could you send me a pic of you standing? or 3? (front, back, side) So i could make it as near as possible to real-ness?

arhg, i dont know what UV is >.>
And about the pictures, i will send you a PM later today then.
And the Animations, i'll try finding someone who can do 'em :]

Status
Not open for further replies.