• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[50$] - Make me a Model and earn Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Nice tactic, next time I do a request I will say that I will pay 100$, first users will be motivated by the money and make me the model, then they will be too nice to actually ask for it
Genius

Duuuuuudde.... if you are not going to say anything constructive don't say anything at all. All you have done is point out the obvious and criticize, sorry if I am being a bit blunt but please just stop, it is not very nice.

By the way, what program did you use to create that 3D model Jaret?
(Sorry about the off-topicness)

Level 7
Zbrush. Expensive - about $623.
For animating I used both Maya and 3ds, which combined cost about $3000, though i need to re-install them.

@Khaled: You know, she can do whatever she wants to. She offered me the money twice, but I declined - i'm too proud to accept it, and I don't really need it.

Level 10
Zbrush. Expensive - about $623.
For animating I used both Maya and 3ds, which combined cost about $3000, though i need to re-install them.

@Khaled: You know, she can do whatever she wants to. She offered me the money twice, but I declined - i'm too proud to accept it, and I don't really need it.

May I ask you, what is your job?

Level 14
Hey Jaret, sorry its taking so long, ive been a little busy cause of my school exams.
Will try to upload some pictures later today :)
+ i think ive found an Animator for the Models.

@Khaled, stay out of this thread unless youve got something
useful to say. I will call a Mod if you keep on 'spamming'.

Level 7
OH, great you found one.

@-Peper-: I wouldn't value a HighPoly model that much; about 20$ or so with both texture and animation (Alongside mesh, of course). Though, the effort put in completing a texture is much bigger than actually modeling the model. The most effort, i think, goes into the animation, though it's not as hard to animate nowadays as it was back 10 years ago.

@Sorceress: Who, may I ask, did you get to animate the model? Ask him if he knows how to UV-wrap models so I could texture the model as well, please.

Level 14
OH, great you found one.

@-Peper-: I wouldn't value a HighPoly model that much; about 20$ or so with both texture and animation (Alongside mesh, of course). Though, the effort put in completing a texture is much bigger than actually modeling the model. The most effort, i think, goes into the animation, though it's not as hard to animate nowadays as it was back 10 years ago.

@Sorceress: Who, may I ask, did you get to animate the model? Ask him if he knows how to UV-wrap models so I could texture the model as well, please.

I'll ask him tomorrow, (lan party).
+ Pictures. He will take them :]

Level 11
Hi there.
I just wanted to ask if this reques is still uptodate and open. Cause if so I want to throw in my application. If you think I bring the required skills, just contact me.

Here are some pieces of my work:

Greetings
Thy

THW Rules said:
Trading
The Hive is not a marketplace. Offering or soliciting items for sale or in trade is not permitted.
well_well_well.jpg

Level 22
dunno... your intentions may be good, as retributing a favour with an amount of money

but that might make some people start to have hopes on earning money through the hive...

It could help in extreme cases of no desire to help a person needing some models. Years ago it worked for me for buildings that I had been requesting since wc3sear.ch.

But look OP you have an advantage so there is really no need to offer money - you are female. Some here want to appeal to you seeing some posts, maybe you could be their GF so see you already won their desire to help you for free.

Level 19
It could help in extreme cases of no desire to help a person needing some models. Years ago it worked for me for buildings that I had been requesting since wc3sear.ch.

But look OP you have an advantage so there is really no need to offer money - you are female. Some here want to appeal to you seeing some posts, maybe you could be their GF so see you already won their desire to help you for free.

haha right
they already get pictures to make the skin so that should be enough to motivate them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.