• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Will hire some1 to make me a Tauren!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
To clarify...
Do i offend someone with such posts and should not do it in the future? Or is it ok by Hive rules?
Because other option is to directly nag many people in personal messages, fishing for someone to reply :/.

To clarify...
Do i offend someone with such posts and should not do it in the future? Or is it ok by Hive rules?
Because other option is to directly nag many people in personal messages, fishing for someone to reply :/.

Oh nooo, your post is perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with offering real money for help. It's just not very common around here.

Although yes, nagging others for help won't get you much unless he/she really wants to. But if you're lucky enough, they might be willing to help.
Hey, since you're not very known, let me take the burden instead.

@General Frank @Direfury @Stefan.K @HerrDave @PROXY
You gents wanna make a quick buck?

Level 50
Oh nooo, your post is perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with offering real money for help. It's just not very common around here.

Although yes, nagging others for help won't get you much unless he/she really wants to. But if you're lucky enough, they might be willing to help.
Hey, since you're not very known, let me take the burden instead.

@General Frank @Direfury @Stefan.K @HerrDave @PROXY
You gents wanna make a quick buck?
We already talked about this.

Level 5
Ye for now i think slot is filled. But i will need more models in the future!

If all goes as planed, one day i will come back here to organize a competition with a fund for prize money.

(Will asks admins on how to organize it and what a number of participants to expect)

Status
Not open for further replies.