• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Looking for a Dev to hire

Level 1
Hey there,

I am working on the Footmen Frenzy map, I am looking for someone to do some contract work for us. The work is relatively straight forward, creating some triggers and editing a few features in the map that are beyond me. This is a paid job, I will pay $ via Paypal, or Bitcoin for your time. I expect the work to take around 2-3h total, but we can discuss directly and figure out the amount of time it will take and the compensation.

Thanks!

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Hello, so the site rules say: Money payments for modding services may be sanctioned by the staff.

So I'm not sure if this is okay.

I'm open to the idea of helping and will be available tomorrow or sometime next week, here's my Discord: uncle94
Or just private message me on here.

If someone else takes the offer then go with them (I feel like I'm cheating because I can see this post before it goes public).