• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

5 Months of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
For nearly 6 months, my brother's laptop had been taken to a PC Store to be repaired. It finally had been repaired in 6 months. What did you know? After swearing, e-mailing, consulting, going back and forths to their store asking if its done, it finally paid off.

Now I can use his laptop to login in to battle.net and finally play the games, host my secret project for BETA signups and many other thins. For nealry 6 lonely months...

Well, I am so excited. A few days ago, it was finally repaired. This is one of the most exciting moments of my life.

Level 11
Congrats on getting the laptop back. I don't have a laptop. :( But I'll get one next year when I go to college. :) (And I'm gonna fill it up with Warcraft stuff!! :p )

Level 16
My computer is so friggin awesome. It's a wireless desktop which only weighes about 15 pounds, is about half the size of one of those silly Imacs, and is probably about 2 times stronger. Ironically, it lags sometimes because of particles from wc3 viewer.

What was it in for? Spyware or something? Or did someone spill/damage it like with a magnet?

Level 5
@Sopho: I'm gonna laugh my *buttox* off when your secret project turns out to be something like another Helms Deep. Just messing with ya. Good luck on whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.