• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

4th model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hello guys! My second model(the space marine commander) has faild because the polycaunt, the third model(battroll unmounted) has faild because, ehh Pyrite deleted it... so i started to model again, and this is the result!
It's an early phase, i will do more today and the next days! It uses few shaman animatons, it needs a new death, and a second spell animaton...
(Inspired by the WoW Gnoll-Caster)

Update 1: Aded a book to his right hand
Problem 1: mhm, i fave finished the feathers now, but in a lot of animations they went out of place... please help me,
or should i delete the feathers?
the time i wait for your ideas, i will start the 5th model^^

Attachments

• sayge.gif
    sayge.gif
    44.7 KB · Views: 251
  • Screenshot.JPG
    Screenshot.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Level 5
Great Model. But it seems a little bit too un-modified. I think it would be great if you made a few re-colors to it so that it would look a bit similar to the WoW Version.

Anyways, You know what would be useful for a few people(Like me)?
If you can make the Hood used in the model as an attachment for the head. I seriously think it will be a big help for some people and I think that it can be submitted as some in the models at Hive are also cut-out from other models.

If you do though, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.