• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

3 Question about the editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello all

1) How do the respawn of monster? ( at he's original place )
2) How play a imported music in example : enter a boss room?
3) How change the gold gain by kill Hostile monster?

thanks

Level 1
I dont know about the first 2 but the third i do. Scroll over the monster you want, click on it, him, her, etc. and scroll to where it says "bounty", now there is 3 things, Number of sides per die or something change that to 0, next under or above it it should say "Base amount" or something look for the base, and change that to what you want. I know this is kinda unclear but if you need anymore help with THAT CERTAIN QUESTION drop me a line. Best of luck man.

Level 18
1) How do the respawn of monster? ( at he's original place )

set x = monster1

New event
unit dies
dying unit = x
triger turn of this triger
wait 15 seconds
create 1 monster1 at position desired
set x = last unit created
triger turn on this triger

2) How play a imported music in example : enter a boss room?

Go to sound editor, import, right click and then select music then action: sound play music

Status
Not open for further replies.